Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 A confession and answers
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
A confession and answers - Aug 08, 2006 23:15
Why is Evil Man aiming his childish antics at me?

A few nights ago when I got annoyed with a few things he said about other members I decided to poke some fun at him. He took it seriously so it went back and forth for a while sinking to levels far lower then even Evil has gone. I later apologized to the kikizo community and later to Adam for that pointless night, however Evil hasnt quite grown up yet.

Who is Good Man?

Around the same time of the previous slap fight Ginjoro suggested someone make the name Good Man with a Neo avatar. 2pac was planning on doing so however I had already registered the name. I was hoping to use it just to have a little lighthearted fun in hopes Evil would follow. Obviously he continued down a deeper more childish run.

I continued to use the name anyways, but no longer as a way to mock Evil Man' s name, but as way of giving different veiws than what I was giving under my Mass X name. Plus it was fun using that whole overly good persona with a little bit of a deranged side.

If you read thru Good Mans post and and my own you will see that I no longer attacked Evil Man. In actuallity I was using the name in a way as stated above.

I informed Adam of this before hand of what I was doing so that fronts all cleared up already. I was planning to use the name further, but the situation prevents me from.

Thats all there is to say about that, thank you.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 8 Aug 06 15:22:36 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message