Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Trouble finding competition
Vysehrahd

• Total Posts : 46
Trouble finding competition - Jul 21, 2004 03:14
First of all, i must say, not to be too modest, that I am the best at VF4:evo and MK4. All attempts at finding a worthy human aponent has been utter disaster. Its gotten to the point where no one will ever play that game anymore. I think i may just post a note on the entrance to the dorms saying i will pay anyone who can beat me... bah
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: Trouble finding competition - Jul 21, 2004 03:48
Hi. It' s nice to see you too.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Trouble finding competition - Jul 21, 2004 03:56
We' re opposites.. I have trouble NOT finding competition. When I go to the arcade and play shooters, fighting games, whatever, I DO NOT want to play cooperatively or Vs. anyone. I have always wished that arcade games had a 2 player LOCK-OUT feature that you could activate by simply depositing another coin and tapping the button. Locking out other players from joining in until your game was over.
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: Trouble finding competition - Jul 21, 2004 03:58

First of all, i must say, not to be too modest, that I am the best at VF4:evo and MK4.

Perhaps the reason you cannot find competition in MK4 is because it' s MK4?!
Vysehrahd

• Total Posts : 46
RE: Trouble finding competition - Jul 21, 2004 04:08
whoops i meant MK5... heh heh heh... no one will play me in MK4 though either 8(
riot_Gouki

• Total Posts : 1
RE: Trouble finding competition - Jul 23, 2004 17:06
Finding comp depends a lot on where you live and how many people are into the game. We just had a VF4 Evo tourney here a few months back. I live in WI by the way. We had people from IL and MN come for this. I play tekken a lot and marvel games. WI is pretty big on these kinda games. You should check out other sites like tekkenzaibatsu.com or shoryuken.com you can find people intoi all kinda games. next week EVO4 is going to happen its a huge tourney in Cali. Dont know if you heard of it. but anyways comp is all over, you just have to draw it out.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll