Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Gaming Resolutions of 2007
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
Gaming Resolutions of 2007 - Jan 06, 2007 00:37
It' s the time of year when people traditionally take a long, hard look at their lives, consider what they need to do to improve it, and join Weight Watchers.

But you guys wouldn' t be interested in how overweight other members are... so here are my gaming-related New Year resolutions:

Firstly, I am going to play all of the games I own but never gotten around to playing.

From now on, I will play every game I get, as soon as I get them(including the ones I am about to mention below).

Also, I would like to try and get as many of the games I have been wanting for years, but never managed to own. That' s a hell of a lot of PS2 and Gamecube games then. Not to mention a few Xbox games(The Xbox is my brother' s though).

Once I am able to bring my N64 over here, I will also try to purchase a few great games on that system- Such as Paper Mario and Banjo Kazooie.

Hopefully, I' m not the only one with videogaming based ' resolutions' ... what are yours?
< Message edited by Marink -- 5 Jan 07 16:42:06 >
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Gaming Resoltions of 2007 - Jan 06, 2007 00:40
I have one.
Not to try and install FF4-FF10 on my new pc.

To not become a halo3 geek who play the mp for years,just gonna play the SP and co-op and thats aboutg it...and ofc some mp.
FInish ME and BD with atleast 700-800 GP,i know BD has some of the hardest GP in a game so far.

To try and buy a ps3 this year.

Those are mines.
Calintz

• Total Posts : 321
RE: Gaming Resoltions of 2007 - Jan 06, 2007 00:46

Firstly, I am going to play all of the games I own but never gotten around to playing.

I also own quite a few games that i haven' t got around to playing as yet. I don' t like playing too many different games at a time, you see. Must complete more!

I also wouldn' t mind mastering a fighting game. I just need to get the time and dedication to do so and then, I' ll be God
< Message edited by Calintz -- 5 Jan 07 16:47:00 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Gaming Resolutions of 2007 - Jan 06, 2007 01:54
My gaming resolution is to slowly transition form console gaming to PC gaming. I built a pretty decent PC back in August, but I' m still using the stock power supply and a 7600gt. I want to finish the build of this Beast. At around March I' ll upgrade to Vista, add in a Thermaltake Toughpower 850 watts along with a DX10 card (probably the refresh of the R600 or an 8900gtx) and even an Agia Physics card. Agia recently went open source, which means this thing is actually going to kick ass.

I won' t put away my 360, as it still has some of my most anticipated games along with console only type games. But in 2007 I' ll be more interested in the PC realm than what the consoles are offering.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 5 Jan 07 20:21:42 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Gaming Resolutions of 2007 - Jan 06, 2007 01:57
Playing online more. I don' t do it enough, & come to think of it, I' ve only played with a couple of you online, & that was ages ago.

Also, I' m going to clean house on my HDD, I' m gonna try to buy all the ancient games I like. Bye bye Nesticle.
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Gaming Resolutions of 2007 - Jan 06, 2007 02:25

Such as Paper Mario

Well be prepared to pay alot of money. Paper Mario is the rarest game on the N64 since it was one of the last games released for the console. I persume you have played games like Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark but I also recommend Zelda Majoras Mask, Jet Force Gemini, Banjo Tooie (also expensive), Lylat Wars and Conkers Bad Fur Day.

There are a few Gamecube games that I have to complete. I am going to upgrade my PC sometime during the year. I plan to buy more PC games and em..... give me a minute.
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
RE: Gaming Resolutions of 2007 - Jan 06, 2007 03:41
My no.1 resolution is to get a Wii ASAP. I tried last week and still couldn' t get one, without paying Ebay prices. Hopefully I' ll be kitted out by the end of the month.

Maybe get a PS2 again. I' ve missed some games I really want to play like God of War and Shadow of the Colussus.

Get the insane and Dom achievements on GoW. Going to try and have them by the end of the month.

Restart and complete Obilvion. I' ve got the new missions but my character is maxed out at level 40 and I' ve still to complete the main quest (which I think I' ve buggered up so I can' t) and a couple of the guilds. Maybe pick a barbarian fighter this time round.

And lastly, get a PS3. I won' t be able to get one until after I' m married in the summer anyway, but hopefully I can blag one towards year end.
Shikashi

• Total Posts : 196
RE: Gaming Resolutions of 2007 - Jan 06, 2007 04:10
- Play more MGO;
- Kill a Halo-Geek, because they' re mean and google-bombed Metal Gear Solid;
- Pick a 360 if Z.O.E 3 and MGS 4 are announced for the System;
- Upgrade this piece of Junk, or buy a new one, who cares?;
- Commit suicide if MGS 4 doesn' t deliver (It' s not happening, but I' m just keeping up with my plans).

And...That' s it, I guess.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Gaming Resolutions of 2007 - Jan 07, 2007 06:25

Get the insane and Dom achievements on GoW. Going to try and have them by the end of the month.

If you have LIVE play this on Co-op as Dom to kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
QuezcatoL

RE: Gaming Resolutions of 2007 - Jan 07, 2007 06:51
I already broke one of mine...
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Gaming Resolutions of 2007 - Jan 07, 2007 09:50

To not become a halo3 geek who play the mp for years,just gonna play the SP and co-op and thats aboutg it

You know its not possible quez
QuezcatoL

RE: Gaming Resolutions of 2007 - Jan 07, 2007 10:04
Dammit,i can do it...
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Gaming Resolutions of 2007 - Jan 07, 2007 10:08

Dammit,i can do it...

Sure you can, sure.
the_shadowwolf

• Total Posts : 675