Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 A short ***ing delay!
Papado

• Total Posts : 234
A short ***ing delay! - May 16, 2007 23:52
Can you believe this shit?! As if Crackdown was not already dissapointing, people trying to download it are experiencing a HOPEFULLY short delay. A short delay? Mother***er I payed for my copy of Crackdown just to get into the ***ing Halo 3 Beta, and people who got in through the Rule of Three promotion didn' t even ***ing pay for this shit. In fact, people with copies of crackdown should have started the ***ing Beta a day earlier instead of being treated to this ***ing shitstorm. It is ***ing outrageous and quite frankly i wish a could slap (see: severely beat to a ***ing pulp) the ***ing **** at Bungie or Realtime Worlds or Microsoft responsible for this shit. Sorry for all the expletives but I am so ***ing enraged!
< Message edited by papado -- 16 May 07 16:11:56 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: A short ***ing delay! - May 17, 2007 00:00
Wow, we' ve never seen you this way. It' s just Halo 3' s multiplayer. It' s nothing special. It' s not like it' s the campaign with co-op.

Papado

RE: A short ***ing delay! - May 17, 2007 00:14
Yes, I suppose you' re right. I actually feel much better now, thanks!
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: A short ***ing delay! - May 17, 2007 00:26
I bet it would work now, if not now in an hour or so.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: A short ***ing delay! - May 17, 2007 00:35
I was about to get all excited, I can' t play it until tomorrow as somebody' s got my copy, so I was hoping the rest of the world would have to suffer with me.
Papado

RE: A short ***ing delay! - May 17, 2007 07:17
So it was you!
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: A short ***ing delay! - May 17, 2007 07:21
Actually you should be going into chaos! It' s so much fun! OMG! CRAZINESS! SO GOODS!

Lol, just tryin to add fuel to the fire.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: A short ***ing delay! - May 17, 2007 07:24
So is it up yet? I tried at 5 PM Mid atlantic time, its now 6 PM mid atlantic time.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: A short ***ing delay! - May 17, 2007 07:45
According to the folks on my friends list, no. I' m screwing around in marble-blast and Call of Duty: 2 untill it comes out. I' ll be heading over one of their houses sometime tonight.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: A short ***ing delay! - May 17, 2007 09:23
Well, Rampage99 has been going mad on the BETA, I think he' s still playing it, but offline, otherwise he' ll be mobbed.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: A short ***ing delay! - May 17, 2007 11:43
Still not available a few minutes ago when I checked. Even if it becomes available tonight, I expect the download to be quite slooooow...
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: A short ***ing delay! - May 17, 2007 12:24
Fixed and downloading now
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: A short ***ing delay! - May 17, 2007 13:56
I got quite a bit of play time in. I' m really really enjoying it. I had one little run in with a noob team today. I had a rank of level 7 and got teamed up with three level 1s. Two of them were kids one was just a dumb ass. We here playing on High Ground (the one with the big wall) and these guys were just stupid. One kid who sounded like he was ten was just asking " how does the man cannon work" over and over and over the entire freaking match!

Another kid stood in the same spot the entire game trying to figure out how to duel wield. No matter how many times I explained he never moved. He just stared at the ground switching out his primary weapon! I got a little angry at this point.

We got raped (we were playing CTF btw) and already lost one rounds and hadn' t made a score on our two attempt. We were on defense for the last round and some kid jumps on a mongoose (the 4 wheeler) and starts and makes a dash for the closed gate. Being pissed off and hating these people I blew my cap. I yelled " GET OF THE GOD DAMNED WARTHOG THINGY RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" I swear the guy sounded like he was going to cry, lol! My roomate who was watching burst out laughing. The guy that I yelled at said " I just wanted to drive into the wall..." What a dumbass.

Other than that game though I' ve been having a great time!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll