Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Blu-ray Movies
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
Blu-ray Movies - Jun 22, 2006 21:56
...Hey, did you guys know that Ultraviolet is available to own on Blu-Ray already?... ....infact the complete list of current films available on Blu-Ray at the moment reads;

50 First Dates
Hitch
House of Flying Daggers
The Fifth Element
Underworld: Evolution
XXX
The Terminator
Crash
Lord of War
Saw
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
The Punisher
Ultraviolet
Basic Instinct 2
Benchwarmers
Species
Stealth
The Last Waltz

...i' m pretty surprised that a decent selection of Blu-ray films are available so early.... ....i thought Blu-ray movies weren' t really gonna be available until well into next year, after PS3 had been on sale for a good few months....

....i didn' t realise that Blu-ray movies were so much smaller than dvds either...

Question: ....do Blu-ray films offer anything more than just high definition?...

....y' know how most people got sold to dvd' s because of all the extras included on them? ....well, is Blu-ray just the same but in HD?.... ...because i don' t think HD alone will convince most people to take it up...

...then again, if you were an early dvd adopter, you just might be coming to the time where you would be considering a replacement for your old machine... in which case an upgrade to Blu-ray might be considered viable....

....i thought BR films were going to be pretty expensive also, but Blu-ray Ultraviolet retails for $28.99 officially, which is cheaper than i expected.....

....anyway, do you think film fans will be abandon the dvd format?..

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll