Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 How f' d up can people be? Read this article to find out just how f' d up they can be
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
How f' d up can people be? Read this article to find out just how f' d up they can be - Aug 05, 2005 21:08
Yahoo!
Thats just f--ked up in so many ways. I dont think much about the war but fuck man, the soldiers deserve every ounce of respect we can give them no matter what your beliefs are. This is just way to much Ahhhhg!
Jason Zeidan

• Total Posts : 308
RE: How f' d up can people be? Read this article to find out just how f' d up they can be - Aug 05, 2005 21:41
Oh my God.

It' s truly horrible with the state of things. These soldiers voluntarily chose to abandon their homes and families for months and years, to fight for democracy, while putting their life on the line, yet there are these idiots who can' t learn to appreciate that. It' s really terrible. It' s very similar to what happened in the U.S during the Vietnam War.

Outrageous. Some people can be ungrateful morons. They should be the ones risking their lives out there, and see what it' s like.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: How f' d up can people be? Read this article to find out just how f' d up they can be - Aug 05, 2005 22:31
Radical religious folks that aren' t staunch Bush supporters? You' re right, that doesn' t make any sense and is definitely f-d up!
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: How f' d up can people be? Read this article to find out just how f' d up they can be - Aug 06, 2005 15:38
As much as I hate Bush, his policies, and this " war" (if you can consider invading a country with no terrorists, take out the leader, and let terrorists flood into the country a war) I do not see how this mans death was the right place to express this.
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: How f' d up can people be? Read this article to find out just how f' d up they can be - Aug 06, 2005 15:44
thats very messed up
George Foreman

• Total Posts : 124
RE: How f' d up can people be? Read this article to find out just how f' d up they can be - Aug 06, 2005 17:20
That' s so f' d up. If I was a there I' d have just taken out my trusty shotgun(Lakesha) and see where they end up(Where do I think, that' s up to God).
jars

• Total Posts : 148
RE: How f' d up can people be? Read this article to find out just how f' d up they can be - Aug 10, 2005 06:39
ooh what' s this? radical baptists eh? Don' t they know that God says to obey your leaders?
TXSPheonix

• Total Posts : 38
RE: How f' d up can people be? Read this article to find out just how f' d up they can be - Aug 10, 2005 12:14

ooh what' s this? radical baptists eh? Don' t they know that God says to obey your leaders?

That is true

I didn' t fully read the article, but was the guy married less than a year?

The bible says that if you are to go to war, and if you are married, you must be married at least one year, then you can go and fight.

But still, that isn' t a reason to protest like that...
< Message edited by TXSPheonix -- 10 Aug 05 20:15:52 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message