Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Happy Emergence Day!!!
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
Happy Emergence Day!!! - Nov 13, 2006 03:50
Woot!!! I' ll be playing as much as I can today! I freaking love this game! I got the new theme and gamer pic, both are pretty cool. Hopefully I' ll be able to play with the Epic Staff today with GWF. I wish there would have been more downloadable content but oh well.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Happy Emergence Day!!! - Nov 13, 2006 03:57
buhuhuuuu why isnt europe a part of emergance day, lazy MS
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Happy Emergence Day!!! - Nov 13, 2006 07:03
E-DAY is awesome! :)
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Happy Emergence Day!!! - Nov 13, 2006 08:35
This game is sick, and RAAM is an asshole on Insane! VX I think you' re going to like this one.

The only real problem that this game has is when you try to join a multiplayer game late after it started somtimes you can' t speak, you can hear them but they can' t hear you. I hope this gets fixed soon.
< Message edited by Agent ghost -- 13 Nov 06 0:37:54 >
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Happy Emergence Day!!! - Nov 13, 2006 08:52

The only real problem that this game has is when you try to join a multiplayer game late after it started somtimes you can' t speak, you can hear them but they can' t hear you. I hope this gets fixed soon.

I think the connecting issue is the big one for me. A lot of times you will try to connect to a ranked/Player match and it will automatically disconnect you. After a couple tries or if you are quick enough when it is done finding a match you can get in.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Happy Emergence Day!!! - Nov 13, 2006 08:53

I think the connecting issue is the big one for me. A lot of times you will try to connect to a ranked/Player match and it will automatically disconnect you. After a couple tries or if you are quick enough when it is done finding a match you can get in.

are you sure thats not COD3 you' re talking about?
Vx Chemical

RE: Happy Emergence Day!!! - Nov 13, 2006 14:41
im drooling for the game, i cant wait til it gets here, hopefully on thursday! too bad i cant take a sick day to play it, since im really busy, and i really am sick monday, and probably tuesday as well!
JalleNalle

• Total Posts : 191
RE: Happy Emergence Day!!! - Nov 13, 2006 21:39
Stop making threads about how great it is! I' m going crazy. I think I' ve watched the 10 min HD gameplay video about 6 times in a row not, analysing the game very carefully. I' m so jelous right now.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Happy Emergence Day!!! - Nov 13, 2006 21:47

ORIGINAL: JalleNalle

Stop making threads about how great it is! I' m going crazy. I think I' ve watched the 10 min HD gameplay video about 6 times in a row not, analysing the game very carefully. I' m so jelous right now.

All 3 of them plus the one of the forest level?!

Friday (Thursday?!) can' t come quickly enough. It' s like waiting for RE4 all over again!

i cant wait til it gets here, hopefully on thursday

Play.com???
Vx Chemical

RE: Happy Emergence Day!!! - Nov 13, 2006 22:39
no its a danish site, coolshop.dk

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages