Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 So who won the AOE3-competition anyways?
Ivan200

• Total Posts : 2
So who won the AOE3-competition anyways? - Nov 11, 2005 14:03
Ok, so now I wanna know: Who won the AOE3-competition?

I have for some time now suspected that the Kikizo staff give away their prizes to themselves/family members. They have about one competition every other week and yet I have seen no one posting/bragging about him/her winning it. NOW WHY IS THAT SO? I have been on several forums and I know from experience that people just can' t keep quiet when they win... Well, appearently, they can on Kikizo...

...or Can they?
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: So who won the AOE3-competition anyways? - Nov 11, 2005 15:26
You' re a dummy for posting this and that means you lowered your chances for winning.

Did you think of these possibilities?

a) Kikizo staff is very busy with interviews.
b) Kikizo staff is overloaded with game reviews and information.
c) Kikizo staff still hasn' t fullfilled a moderator for these forums because they' re really really really busy.
d) All of the above.

Here' s a link to when we won prizes and I' m not a family/friend member. I was a noobie who won a prize under 50 posts.

Trust me man, you' ll win if it was meant to be. They don' t jerk people around here and I still have my package with the game that was sent to me to prove that I won it from here.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: So who won the AOE3-competition anyways? - Nov 12, 2005 12:33
A)Read his post
B)Yes he might be a dummy
C)But he is right too and deserve a answere

He is talking about the prize thru gamedevelopers in competetions,not by " member of the month" jesus...read his post.
What has member of the month to do with the competetions when you have to choose between A,B and C.
People like you who suck up,might win it,but not people like IVAN,and ofc not me now,but i hate when people are honest and they get attacked for being honest and just asking,hell i even got banned from gamespot,when i defend kikizo after then shenmue thing,damn greg...

locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: So who won the AOE3-competition anyways? - Nov 13, 2005 01:48
Your posts are always annoying and your grammer/spelling make you look like a 12 year old. I know english isn' t your first language but it still seems that way.
Posts like Ivan200' s are just plain annoying. Especially when you can just look at the forums and see people have won prizes before.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: So who won the AOE3-competition anyways? - Nov 13, 2005 06:53
Guys, how about we end this thread now.
QuezcatoL

RE: So who won the AOE3-competition anyways? - Nov 13, 2005 08:25

Your posts are always annoying and your grammer/spelling make you look like a 12 year old. I know english isn' t your first language but it still seems that way.
Posts like Ivan200' s are just plain annoying. Especially when you can just look at the forums and see people have won prizes before.

He wasn' t talking about the prizes of the " member of the month" ,jesus read his post or be quiet.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: So who won the AOE3-competition anyways? - Nov 13, 2005 11:23
Actually, what we do is we just sell all the prizes on eBay to get money to spend on beer in the pub. Sorry about that!

For the record, the number of users who are active on the forums is but a tiny fraction of users visiting the main site. So that might explain a thing or two...?
< Message edited by Adam Doree -- 13 Nov 05 19:25:28 >
QuezcatoL

RE: So who won the AOE3-competition anyways? - Nov 13, 2005 12:20
That' s what i told IVAN.
Ivan is my wc3 friend played with him over 3 years,he played with some of europes best players but nvm.
I gaved him the link to this site for 1,5 years ago because this site has kick ass exclusive videos.
But he always gets pissed off over msn when he dont win.
And said this many times to me,that he think kikizo is scamming everyone,so i told him to write to kikizo about it and get it over with it.

However i did not belive he would make a topic about it.
And yes ivan is one of those people who is a regular visiter,half swedish half finnish,and apperntly he never win,nor does the people at the forum.
So i understand why he wrote.
Dont want ivan flaming me over mSN later,i fully understand you ivan,dont get me wrong.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: So who won the AOE3-competition anyways? - Nov 13, 2005 21:11
Make peace - not war.

Also for the record, winners for contests on the main site (i.e. not the, ahem, " monthly" forum giveaway) are typically chosen at random from the right answers, so it matters not about who enquired about results in the forum. furthermore due to our joke busy schedule we haven' t even done that process for the AOE3 winners yet, so hey, here' s hoping.
QuezcatoL

RE: So who won the AOE3-competition anyways? - Nov 14, 2005 03:22
There is a swedish site called " gon.nu" who gaved to faimly and friend,untill the game companies wrote them a letter saying no friends or faimly should be allowed to enter the competetion or win.
>_<
Ivan amd me saw that.
Oh i will take a print when ivan200 is on my msn and talking with me,so people dont think im ivan with double nick :S Its a real person people.
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: So who won the AOE3-competition anyways? - Nov 14, 2005 16:57
Like it matters but, I wasn' t trying to compare this contest with the monthly user wins. In fact, the whole statement was to show that Kikizo is very busy. Please note Adams quote:

furthermore due to our joke busy schedule we haven' t even done that process for the AOE3 winners yet, so hey, here' s hoping.

People like you who suck up,might win it,but not people like IVAN,and ofc not me now,but i hate when people are honest and they get attacked for being honest and just asking,

My only response is I don' t suck up. In fact, the game that I personally requested is $25 here in the USA. Hell, I could have bought it myself. So, it' s obvious that I didn' t come to these forums to win prizes. I came to these forums/site because I saw some really dedicated gamers commenting and giving out useful information about games and whatnot.
QuezcatoL

RE: So who won the AOE3-competition anyways? - Nov 14, 2005 17:11
Nvm.
< Message edited by QuezcatoL -- 15 Nov 05 2:00:03 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages