Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Freaking loose hinge (NDS Lite rant, warned)
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
Freaking loose hinge (NDS Lite rant, warned) - Mar 18, 2007 15:12
F**k!

I love my NDS Lite, but the amount of care it needs to stay perfect is ridiculous!

I get mystery scratches on the surface (mine is the onyx one, so it isn' t very obvious) that I don' t recall even making (we' re talking about like a tiny hedgehog being rubbed on the surface).

I can live with it because of the shiny surface, but this new problem that' s prompt up is really pissing me off!

I just found out I had a loose hinge. I think it' s going to turn into that crack that NDS Lite' s tend to get. It wouldn' t be so bad if it was just cosmetic, but the thing is loose. It' s freaking me out!

I hate to send it for repairs. I still have a warranty. But it' ll be sent to Japan or something and it' ll be weeks before I get it back...

So I' m not sure whether I should send it. Hell, they might not even notice the loose hinge! I want a replacement!

Edit: Turns out that the left hinge is where the actual LCD wires are located. Fantastic, I' m going to lose my top screen...and I' ll prolly have to pay for repairs (just checked the warranty booklet).
< Message edited by Byakko -- 18 Mar 07 7:15:22 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message