Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Who would be the mightiest in the game industry?
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
Who would be the mightiest in the game industry? - Jul 27, 2004 03:58
OK, extrememly stupid thread time!

If all of your favorite videogame corporation superstars got into a brawl for no reason (of course), who would win, and why? Here are the contenders:

Shigeru Miyamoto
Weapon of choice: Poison mushrooms

Yu Suzuki
Weapon of choice: Motorcycle exhaust

Bernie Stolar
Weapon of choice: Stubble + giant nose

Yuzo Koshiro
Weapon of choice: Fingernails across the chalkboard

Nobuo Uematsu
Weapon of choice: Repetitive march

Gumpei Yokoi
Weapon of choice: Zombie strength

Yuji Naka
Weapon of choice: Confusing visuals

Tomonobu Itagaki
Weapon of choice: Ninja Gaiden on hardest setting + overall arrogance.

Hideo Kojima
Weapon of choice: Power of love
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Who would be the mightiest in the game industry? - Jul 27, 2004 04:14

Pimp Daddy Hiroshi Yamauchi would beat the ever living f*** out of everyone in the industry since his Pimp hand is indeed STRONG....

Remember, he used to own LOVE HOTELS where he rented rooms by the hour. That just goes to show you how much of a true pimp he is! I' m surpised none of Nintendo' s games ever had love hotels where the characters could go to recharge themselves ;)

http://www.nintendoland.com/home2.htm?history/hist1.htm

1963(-68) Name change to Nintendo Co. Ltd and starts to produce various products.

This year they changed the company name to what it is today, Nintendo Co. Ltd. and started to manufacturing games and toys instead of playing cards. New products were produced. For example a portioned instant rice which sadly became a failure. After that Hiroshi opened a " love hotel" with room rented by the hour. Fact is that Hiroshi himself was a big costumer at this love hotel although that he was a married man (His wife knew about his visits but she ignored it)! Another of Hiroshi' s projects was " Daiya" a taxi company which was going well but after having to negotiate with far to powerful taxi driver unions wanting higher salaries etc he closed this business and later he also closed the love hotel also.

Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Who would be the mightiest in the game industry? - Jul 27, 2004 04:19

Shigeru Miyamoto -- Weapon of choice: Poison mushrooms--wins hands down because I love Super Nintendo and Mario is sooo sexy
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Who would be the mightiest in the game industry? - Jul 28, 2004 00:38
Tomonobu Itagaki. I' ve a feeling this man would be very, VERY handy in an argument, nay, a fight. As for Ninja Gaiden... I don' t own the game yet and am already cowering in fear of the diffucilty. I' ve got to scrape together money for the thing but want to finish Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow first.

Haha, I may be a few months behind on top games but I also get most of ' em £20 cheaper
< Message edited by whatabout_paul -- 7/28/2004 12:39:35 AM >
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Who would be the mightiest in the game industry? - Jul 28, 2004 01:37
I think I' ll pick Peter Molyneux (however you spell his name):

Weapon of Choice- That damn God hand of his...imagine him setting that thing loose on you, lol.
jabronibasher

• Total Posts : 119
RE: Who would be the mightiest in the game industry? - Aug 08, 2004 16:26
uematsu would win hands down. No violence from him though, just endless, repetitive, mind boggling, nerve racking music. You' ll either commit suicide or experience a slow, painful, deafening death.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Who would be the mightiest in the game industry? - Aug 08, 2004 17:46
Vin Diesle. All he would have to do is threaten to make a Triple X game and everyone would surrender in fear.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll