Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 I' m not really new here...
refinne

• Total Posts : 40
I' m not really new here... - Mar 20, 2006 16:16
Well...Well... Well... I' m not really new here but I' d like to introduce myself.

I guess I' ll start with my name... " Jennifer" but most people(friends) call me " Jen" so I' ve stuck with that. My screen name is from the sister production company that I have. I live in the boiling pot of Phoenix, Arizona. And I came across this site from member Joe Redifer.

I' m a college student, into music(guitar, singing, song writing, drums, keyboard, editing/recording), skateboarding, rollerblading(but not as often), movies(worked at a theatre for about a year, was floor staff, went into projection, then back down to the floor as a training supervisor), web design(at one point I had about 5 web sites going at once, now I' m just lazy), art (been drawing pretty much all my life, only started taking it more seriously in high school and now its going to have to be part of my degree), making videos(directing, editing, writing, acting, etc.), pool and bowling, cruising around in my car is where I do a lot of my thinking, and I guess video games... I' m more of the type who likes watching people play rather than playing them myself. I think I like knowing about them and being somewhat knowledgeable of what exists... I guess that could sound a little weird. I' m not really the competitive type when it comes to these sorts of things. I' d let people win because I' d rather see them happy.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll