Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Famous chicks from your country that you' d like to bone...
Majik

• Total Posts : 374
Famous chicks from your country that you' d like to bone... - Dec 07, 2007 19:24
We' re a diverse bunch here at Kikizo Forums... we have some yanks, some brits, a couple of aussies and some members from third world countries like Sweden...

We' re also all (well mostly all) heterosexual males, ...and what do heterosexual males love almost as much as videogames?

No Torr, not beef jerky... I' m talking about women!

Now, i know that a couple of you are still virgins (ha! ) and i kinda vaguely remember how badly that sucked... but that doesn' t mean you can' t think about or discuss it here.

So because Adam ditched the ' Babes' section a while back, ...instead of talking about the women we actually know and potentially getting into trouble (and probably making Mass cry ) i propose we discuss " Famous chicks from your country that you' d like to bone..."

They don' t have to be super famous, and the rest of us don' t have to know who it is (because you' ll obviously explain), but it can' t be some girl from your county who was in the local paper because she organized a charity event... m' kay?

I' ll start...

Amy Winehouse

Jazz/soul artist, BRIT Award winner, alcoholic... she' s my kinda girl.

She' s Jewish too, although you can tell that just by looking at her...

She has a deep husky [even manly?] voice, a drug problem and i' m guessing she' d let me do anything to her. Heh, i don' t exactly like her music, although i' m often forced to listen to it, ...but i get why the critics like her...

Most importantly, at 5' 3" she' s shorter than me.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll