Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Is Pink really considered that much of a girl' s color??
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
Is Pink really considered that much of a girl' s color?? - Jan 06, 2008 04:10
Two days ago I was at Best Buy buying a Nintendo DS Lite. I asked one of clerks in the aisles if they had any more she said " Yes, but they' re Pink." , I responded with, " Perfect." . She told me I can get them up front from the cashiers.

I get to the cashier and ask her if they have any more and she told me they had navy blue and pink, so I tell her I want the pink one and she friggin does a double-take and repeats, " The pink one?" , I respond " Yes" , then she started heading off to get it and then stops and asks if it' s for me, I say " Yes" , and she repeats, " You want the pink one?" , I smile and repeat, " Yes" , and then she friggin asked me AGAIN if I wanted the pink one!

I smiled and said Yes but one of the voices in my head was shouting, " Bitch go get my Pink DS!!" ;D

I know not everyone thinks the way she does but it' s funny when you do encounter it.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll