Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Where' s Bushido Blade 3?
skurf

• Total Posts : 85
Where' s Bushido Blade 3? - Mar 03, 2003 20:07
IMO, Bushido Blade is the best fighting series ever. Everything about that game is just perfect....the controls, the free-mode movement, the graphics (for their day), and the one slice kill. I told myself 3 years ago I wasn' t going to buy a PS2 till that game came out....and here I am, still waiting, with no PS2. Is Square so obsessed with FF that they have no time for other games?
madhtr

• Total Posts : 4
RE: Where' s Bushido Blade 3? - Mar 25, 2003 21:44
Well, technically it' s out though it' s not in the way that you would think of. Square sold the rights to the series after BB2 was released and Crave released the Lightweight devloped Kengo: Master of Bushido for the PS2. You can pick it up for about $20 Usd right now and then there' Kengo 2: Legacy of the Blade coming out in June, developed by Lightweight and published by Genki. Square is still really only focusing on RPGs right now....or in a week we' ll be saying Square Enix. July 1st will see the release of Unlimited Saga, Spetember 9th is Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, and November 3rd brings the release of FFX-2. I' m sure they' ll be some more but we' ll see what happens.
Toast

• Total Posts : 134
RE: Where' s Bushido Blade 3? - Mar 27, 2003 20:56
Crave really know how to waste a licence!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll