Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 For Quez and EvilMan: Tales of Symphonia The animation anime
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
For Quez and EvilMan: Tales of Symphonia The animation anime - Jul 23, 2007 01:17
CLICK HERE TO WATCH

OR HERE

I think the first link has better video quality but the second link has more synched sound.

Based on the fantastic RPG Tales of Symphonia for the Nintendo Gamecube.
Thanks to Marink who mentioned Veoh in another thread.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 22 Jul 07 18:07:53 >
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: For Quez and EvilMan: Tales of Symphonia The animation anime - Jul 23, 2007 01:47
Aye,I saw the first VOD for like a couple of days ago at youtube when I was lookingfor the DMC animé but thanks anyway.

And the the game/anime is really good.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: For Quez and EvilMan: Tales of Symphonia The animation anime - Jul 23, 2007 05:19
It looks like its just retelling the story, why would you watch this if you' ve beaten the game and already know everything thats going to happen
QuezcatoL

RE: For Quez and EvilMan: Tales of Symphonia The animation anime - Jul 23, 2007 06:03
Because even people who finished a game might replay it.

And because it make certain areas battle and stuff cooler.
The story isn' t exactly the same as with the game,but around 90% the same.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: For Quez and EvilMan: Tales of Symphonia The animation anime - Jul 23, 2007 06:05
When you replay a game you don' t do it for the story.

In the anime thats all there is, when you already know the angles are fake and who kratos is it' s just boring.
QuezcatoL

RE: For Quez and EvilMan: Tales of Symphonia The animation anime - Jul 23, 2007 06:16
The story isn' t the same because,for ex at the beginning Lloyd and genis fight one of the Elfs with the laser cannon,while in the game he just obs while you fought a monster.

Also its fun to see how the director created his own vision of the game,and look how the world was supposed to look without hardware to limit them down.

Also the game has diffrent side-endings etc im sure they made something cool.

Also Its gonna be intresting to see how the handle the dungeons.
ginjirou

RE: For Quez and EvilMan: Tales of Symphonia The animation anime - Jul 23, 2007 11:42
I' m retarded so I love watching things I' ve already seen even though I know the whole story. I prefer to replay my favourite games or watch animes and series I' ve already seen. That way you can discover things you didn' t do the first time.
In ToS the story was drawn out due to the actual gameplay so by watching the anime I can now focus on the story and characters alone.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: For Quez and EvilMan: Tales of Symphonia The animation anime - Jul 23, 2007 12:19
Tales of Symphonia is an RPG? Holy crap! I thought it was a puzzle game with a few weak story elements. I own it. Seriously, it' s a puzzle game.
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 23 Jul 07 4:19:57 >
QuezcatoL

RE: For Quez and EvilMan: Tales of Symphonia The animation anime - Jul 23, 2007 20:17
hehe naaah.
Because I hate puzzle games and I finished ToS with no problem.
The only place I was stuck in was the shadow dungeon,omg I hated that dungeon,the hardest boss,a sidequest boss is downstairs too.

The problem with that dungeon was that not only was it confusing at the start,it also had shadows that you needed to lure down that got stuck in eveyry possible object in that dungeon.

Hated that so much...
ginjirou

RE: For Quez and EvilMan: Tales of Symphonia The animation anime - Jul 23, 2007 20:24
You can read more about the anime here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tales_of_Symphonia:The_Animation

And just one thing: Zelos > All

QuezcatoL

RE: For Quez and EvilMan: Tales of Symphonia The animation anime - Jul 23, 2007 21:41
Zelos is a perverted fucker.

I gotta say one thing though,the voice acting in the GC game was terrific.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll