Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New Star Wars: Battlefront Pics
ColdFusion

• Total Posts : 35
New Star Wars: Battlefront Pics - Jun 25, 2004 15:20
http://www.jeux-france.com/news5054.aspx
< Message edited by ColdFusion -- 6/25/2004 3:28:14 PM >
PS2Poodoo

• Total Posts : 273
RE: New Star Wars: Battlefront Pics - Jun 25, 2004 15:40
So is this game a third person shooter or a first person? I haven' t seen any pics of either, so I wasn' t too sure. I would assume third, but I may be wrong.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: New Star Wars: Battlefront Pics - Jun 25, 2004 19:21
I believe it' s a third person game, and that Republic Commando will be played out in first. Also, I have a lot of issues with this game to begin with but now it looks they' re not even going to try to make the game stand out graphically. Those screens are horrible. I' ll still play the game but that' s almost unacceptable when you compare them with Republic Commando. I' ve also got worries about the online play because I' ve played Jedi Academy...it' s a good game, but it had lag issues, menu issues, lack of online options, etc, etc.

To me, this is going to be one of those wait and see games and I' m definately not buying this game until I' ve heard some good comments from my clan mates, or I rent it.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll