Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 So this is the year of the PS3...
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
So this is the year of the PS3... - Jun 06, 2008 03:20
After all the hype at the beginning of the year about how the PS3 was going to dominate this year I' m really starting to question it. This isn' t to trash talk the PS3 but I just bought one and am starting to second guess it. Sure we have MGS4 next week, but really what else? Little Big Planet, sure. Then what?

Currently Killzone has been pushed off until next year. God of War 3 is probably a next year title. FFXIII still seems likes it' s going to be pushed into 2009 from what I can tell. Home I don' t care about. Heavy Rain looks interesting but we haven' t heard anything about that in forever. I have no idea when SOCOM is coming out. Resistance I' m not really feeling after playing some of the first.

How can this really be called the year of the PS3 when there are maybe 3 big exclusives that will actually make it out? At the same time 360 has Fable 2, GoW2, Banjo, Ninja Gaiden 2, Too Human (even if several of you think it' s going to be crap I' m still interested), Halo Wars (if it makes it... might not), Alan Wake (probably won' t make it...), Splinter Cell (another possible won' t make it), etc...

I don' t know how you guys that have had only a PS3 have been handling it. Uncharted is the only PS3 exclusive I have any interest in (I enjoyed playing the demo last night) that' s currently out. Am I missing something? Are there games that I' m forgetting? I think the main reason I' m having trouble swallowing the purchase is because I don' t have any games for it since I' m waiting for MGS, and that in one day from the time I bought it there have already been 3 big name game cancellations. Thoughts?
< Message edited by Rampage99 -- 5 Jun 08 19:57:49 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message