Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Game Informer' s Mass Effect review
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Game Informer' s Mass Effect review - Oct 20, 2007 05:20
So yeah got my Game Informer today. Has that lil ol Mass Effect review in it also.

...Oh what you wanted to know what it said and what the verdicts were? Silly me I almost forgot to mention them huh? Anyways, later.

Review Score: 9.75
Second Opinion: 9.75

Concept: One of the greatest science fiction stories ever told, and a new benchmark for video game storytelling.

Graphics: Every second of gameplay offers visual quality you have come to expect from Final Fantasy cutscenes.

Sound: One of th emost memorable and unique soundtracks in gaming. It' s inspired by ' 80s sci-fi, yet sounds like nothing you' ve heard before. The game also features an amazing ensemble of voice actors.

Playability: Functional and fun, but somthing always seems to be amiss with the AI and balancing.

Entertainment: An expancive quest (18-30 hours) that toys with your emotions, and keeps you engaged.

Replay Value: High

Review below. As mentioned prior to edit the mag was packed full of reviews and previews so they had to cut some things short and the review section was one of them. Major review limited to one page and limited pics.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 19 Oct 07 22:19:05 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message