Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Psychonauts
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
Psychonauts - Jan 30, 2008 04:10
So, I finally got my hands on this game. Literally! I wasn' t going for the XBL ' classics' download, although I think it' s a great idea... I just love to have the actual box and disc and manual, artwork, etc. But I' ve been looking for this game on and off for over a year and am glad to finally play it through.

The first thing that jumps out at me... as soon as the interactive title screen -- Oh, that' s where the Super Mario Galaxy designers got their idea for the tiny planetoids. Same thing with the level inside Nein' s mind. Am I wrong? Were their games prior to Psychonauts with tiny planets that you could jump off of and then be pulled back to on another side?

Aside from that, I' ve just played the first couple of hours and it already seems to have more diverse and unique levels than most game designers allow themselves in recent years. It already has me convinced not to make the same mistake twice: Brütal Legend will be a day 1 purchase for me.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll