Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The Kite Runner
BigMovieFreak

• Total Posts : 4
The Kite Runner - Sep 14, 2007 07:04
If you’re a fan of the amazing first novel by Khaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner, listen up! The movie adaptation is coming out on November 9 and I just can’t WAIT haha. I was checking out the movie’s official site and they came out with this amazing contest thing you can do. You basically create a Kite Runner club and the bigger your club gets, the cooler the prizes the team’s captain can win. They give out like little lapel pins or bookmarks for the first few levels, but if you get a club with more than 100 members, they’ll do a private advanced screening near the captain’s hometown AND if a club has 200 members the captain is eligible to either win a trip to the movie’s premiere in L.A. OR (the coolest one of all) a trip to San Francisco to actually meet and have dinner with the book’s author Khaled Hosseini!!!!!

This is such an amazing opportunity to meet an author I am a HUGE fan of, so I’m hitting up everywhere I can, trying to get people to sign up for my club:) You can go to www.kiterunnermovie.com/club to check out the contest and get more info or you wanna check out my group called Greater Minnesota Frozen Kite, you can go here http://www.kiterunnermovie.com/club/phpdata/listofallgroups.php?pg=3&sort=location&mode=asc and scroll down until you see Greater Minnesota Frozen Kite and you can click on the right of it to join my group, and I hope many of you do. Thanks guys!!

Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: The Kite Runner - Sep 14, 2007 07:38
I' ll join you group if you buy one of my Nitro Approved Flashing Dildos...

$49.95 limited time offer, and i' ll chuck in plenty of lube.
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: The Kite Runner - Sep 15, 2007 00:44
I know I' ve been gone for a while so, who' s our moderators?
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: The Kite Runner - Sep 15, 2007 01:27
Moderators...LOL.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages