Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Sony to re-take lost ground with Video Walkman?
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Sony to re-take lost ground with Video Walkman? - Feb 12, 2007 19:00

Everybody seems to be at war with Apple products. Samsung and Meizu are already working on their " iPhone killers" . Microsoft has concocted the Zune and has released Vista as their main arsenals against the iPod and Mac OS X, respectively. Now, Sony is rumored to be planning on regaining their lost glory in the mp3 player department.

Atraclife reports that according to " credible sources" , Sony is gearing up for a two, four, and eight GB video Walkman which is smaller than the iPod Nano. It is said to have the looks of the NW-A3000/100 units, but it would have a more flat and rectangular form - pretty much like its Apple counterpart.

The alleged iPod Nano killer is rumored to have 8-10 hours of video playback, a super-slim look, and a gorgeous screen of larger size than that of the Nano. As for the GUI, it would still be the 3x3 menu layout similar to the A3000. It would have updated icons and better menu functionality. Rumor has it that it would come in four colors - violet, black, blue, and pink. As for the pricing, it could be the same or a bit higher than that of the Nano.

Word has also come out that this Sony product is set for a March unveiling, until then, all we could do is speculate, speculate, and speculate.

LINK

Makes sense i guess.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread