Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 ...no...
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
...no... - Jun 17, 2008 03:01
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: ...no... - Jun 17, 2008 07:27
How does Neo-guff manage to get it' s ' leaks' and ' exclusives' !!!!!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: ...no... - Jun 17, 2008 08:41
So... I don' t get it. Their post composition is fuck awful, so I had a hard time understanding it.

They went to an unconfirmed URL, removed part of the URL, and supposedly got all that information?

Fake or not though, I like one or two of those World at War covers.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 17 Jun 08 0:43:15 >
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: ...no... - Jun 17, 2008 08:53
I think it is safe to say that these " leaks" are at best 50/50.

I agree with you Eddie that a couple of the World at War box covers look good, but the XBL Avatar idea is just plain stupid. Is MS going to give everyone who spent money on gamer pics their money back, or are we going to have the choice of using a Mii like avatar or keep our gamer pic?
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: ...no... - Jun 17, 2008 09:06
It doesn' t matter to me in the slightest what they do with their rumored Mii clone. I don' t fall for stupid gimmick crap like that.

I' d do my usual research, but I' m a little apathetic about the whole thing honestly. All of this we' ll either find out soon, or will have squashed before our eyes. I don' t see a point in making shots at the dark.

The only things as of right now I would put money on is the cover art, especially the COD;WaW art, seeing as they had a five-cover selection for the last game.

It would be far more credible if we had HD versions of each, but that' s a whole lot of work for fakes.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: ...no... - Jun 17, 2008 10:27
Dude I heard about this over at the-magicbox forums before neogaf. But then again maybe whoever posted it at MB got their info at neoGAF. I think I' ve seen multiple threads here about it as well.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll