Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Mario-friends might get charged!
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
Mario-friends might get charged! - May 03, 2006 00:03
Have you heard about those teenage girls that put some Mario questionmark-boxes out on the street in Ravenna USA?
Well it seems that the boxes scared people because they suspected it could be some kind of terrorist-stuff so bomb experts had to take care of them.
Now the girls might be prosecuted.
The girls just wanted to do something fun and artistic and this is what they get.
Crazy americans! The terrorists actually won. Sure, the US invades Iraq but the terrorists have defeated the american way of life. Now you can' t even put some nice pieces of art without getting the cops after you. Freedom my ass! Soon they' ll stop every foreign videogame claiming that such games spread terrorist propaganda. You think that sounds crazy but seriously, that' s the way things are turning right now.
How big are the chances of an terrorist attack with boxes marked with questionmarks anyway? Actually, how big are the achances of an attack at all. I' m quite sure that if the US used as much money on welfare or giving it to poor people as they use on the military they' d save much more lifes.
The americans are giving up their freedom to defend their... freedom.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Mario-friends might get charged! - May 03, 2006 01:20
agreed, i' m not fond of the whole, lets drive our country deeper into debt while we' re " patriotically doing our duty" in Iraq. the question is... what the flip are we doing? other than keeping the peace, which i could understand for a little while after the government was established, but it' s been years now, and we have no adamant goals that will mean our withdrawl from the middle east. we' re like the one guy that hangs out at the party after he stopped the two drunk people from getting into a fight. we don' t know what we' re doing there, but we' d done something in the past, so that means we must be helpful.

It really is a crock. we' re all so terrified of what might be, that we forget the true american way. free the opressed, keep the peace, that' s the american way, but there is a point where goal-less violence, and paranoia won' t help us any further.

" Sigh, i guess i won' t be needing these life size Sonic Rings anymore, they look too much like far-eastern war frisbee' s."
< Message edited by Eddie_the_Hated -- 2 May 06 17:21:49 >
Die_Hounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 275
RE: Mario-friends might get charged! - May 04, 2006 10:29
I don' t see where you' re coming from on this one. Those kids deserved to be punished for their blatant disrespect of our leader, G.W. Bush or, as he in his mercy has let us call him, " Dubya" . After all, we' re at war! Trifling things like art, and creativity, and humor, and culture have no place in a military state. Now if you' ll excuse me, Storm Saxon is on and I like to watch it before the FATE broadcast comes on. America Prevails.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_for_Vendetta
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Mario-friends might get charged! - May 04, 2006 16:24

I don' t see where you' re coming from on this one. Those kids deserved to be punished for their blatant disrespect of our leader, G.W. Bush or, as he in his mercy has let us call him, " Dubya" . After all, we' re at war! Trifling things like art, and creativity, and humor, and culture have no place in a military state. Now if you' ll excuse me, Storm Saxon is on and I like to watch it before the FATE broadcast comes on. America Prevails.

Lovely Quote :)

I almost laughed out loud.. Almost

Well its crazy to think of charging girls who put up stuff like that, I mean if i saw a question mark box in the street, and be quick to ram into it to see what id get, and not call the police, they' d just take my prize!

No really, people are just stupid with panic these days, i mean a everyone calls the police everytime they see a bag standing somewhere, everyone knows we have to keep an eye out for guys with dynamite on their chests, as thats the only thing those guys know how to do.

I keep my fingers crossed for the girls!
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Mario-friends might get charged! - May 04, 2006 16:35
I hope these girls get life in prison. How dare they mess with America, those traitors! I say we Patriot Act their asses and then throw ' em away in maximum security prison forever!!!
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Mario-friends might get charged! - May 05, 2006 02:51
This is just like the bombsquad blowing up a newspaper rack because someone that there was a bomb in it. Turns out it was an audio player that plays the M:I theme song whenever someone opens the little door. They been put all over L.A. for the upcoming M:I 3 movie (which I saw already and highly suggest you all go see it :).
Eastwood

• Total Posts : 158
RE: Mario-friends might get charged! - May 05, 2006 03:07
I would have been hysterical had i seen the blocks in my neighborhood. What if they would have put racoon tails in them:)
vdig

• Total Posts : 226
RE: Mario-friends might get charged! - May 11, 2006 10:25
You mean those ? blocks are frightening? Whoa. So, if Nintendo put ? blocks out in E3, they can be reported, have the officials come over, and arrest the lot of Nintendo employees?

Nintendo, I hope you are listening. Next E3 guys, next E3.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Mario-friends might get charged! - May 19, 2006 19:21
" The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either."
-Benjamin Franklin
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Mario-friends might get charged! - May 20, 2006 03:41
Wow, did he really say that? If so, that quote should be told to every man in America. Damn, every man in the world should listen to those words.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll