Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned - Nov 18, 2005 17:54
To be quite honest, I hated Techno back in the day. I thought it was a butch of high pitched jibberish. Until one day my best friend gave me a copy of The Prodigy " Fat of the Land" cd. He was like just listen to it man, you' ll never think of techno the same way again. He was right. Damn. Fat of the Land cd has to be the greatest techno mix ever created. I mean seriously, Fatboy Slim and others can' t compare. After that cd, I was waiting on another release by them but, it didn' t come until 2004. I was like what happened to these guys?!?! Fat of the Land came out in 1996 and they' re just now making another cd?!? It didn' t hit the US until this year and I had forgotten about it until I went to Best Buy yesterday. I picked up the latest and still greatest, " Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned" . I recommend to anyone that you buy the Fat of the Land cd before buying this one because they went back to full techno and not a mix of rock. Seriously tho, if you don' t like techno, Fat of the Land will change your mind about it period

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll