Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Yummy,huxley interview+ new awesome pics!!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Yummy,huxley interview+ new awesome pics!! - Apr 13, 2006 21:32
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Yummy,huxley interview+ new awesome pics!! - Apr 14, 2006 00:07
Interesting, hadn' t read anything on this game aside from majik and a few others probably, saying thats it' s one of those big games.

Sound nice i suppose, but this gen seems so filled with fps though... and the only one right now i think seems really cool is crysis - which isn' t planned for a console launch, at least for the time being and my PC would likely melt trying to run it
Niitaka

• Total Posts : 13
RE: Yummy,huxley interview+ new awesome pics!! - Apr 14, 2006 00:49
This is interesting. Massive multiplayer rpgs are a dime a dozen nowadays, but online shooters? It' s like taking the better parts of Battlefield 2 or Counterstrike and embellishing them.

I wonder how they' re going to deal with lag though. Shooters require really good connections since a few seconds is all that it takes for someone to die (unlike MMO rpgs where a drop in bitrate won' t mess you up too badly), and CS and Battlefield 2 already have lag problems for many people...
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Yummy,huxley interview+ new awesome pics!! - Apr 14, 2006 00:56
Well i don' t care what they do for the PC version, ...but Xbox Live has very little lag. Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter being a perfect example.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Yummy,huxley interview+ new awesome pics!! - Apr 14, 2006 00:56
I' m disappointed with the character design in FPS games nowadays. They all seem to move in the same direction. That goes for RPGs to. What ever happened to the people who gave us some unique character designs?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll