Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Wet
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
Wet - Mar 01, 2008 15:59
Ok, what is this game, and how come I' ve never heard of it? It looks badass!

Trailer

IGN: Hands on

Once she' s in a " real" gaming level, we get to see one of Rubi' s signature sword moves. Currently nick-named the " taint-splitter" , she runs up to an enemy, slashes them across the body, before running up their torso and kicking them in the face. The sweet ending of this special attack sees her delicately applying the razor-sharp blade of her sword to the enemy' s groin. It' s wince inducing, and worthy of its nickname.

Within minutes the body count has reached a level that would make Stalin proud, illustrating that this is going to be one rather bloody, action-packed title. Being so early in development, it' s still rough around the edges, but the inspired choice of soundtrack is hard to miss. Surfer rock with a Mexican flavour is the only way to describe it, once again reminding us of a Tarantino flick.

By the end of the demo, we' re convinced of one thing. With plenty of love and care, Rubi could well be on the way to becoming the next Lara Croft. But instead of the British private school upbringing that Lara had, Rubi is a nasty, sexy rattle-snake of a woman, borrowing equally from Prince of Persia, Stranglehold and Kill Bill. And we can' t wait to spend some more quality time in her taint-splitting embrace.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll