Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 First Saints Row 2 Pic
Dead Saint

• Total Posts : 205
First Saints Row 2 Pic - Sep 22, 2007 17:42
Official site has gone up, nothing special but the site confirms bikes are in. Also out 2008

http://www.saintsrow.com/

Looks like Johnny on the right to me which would mean you can be women aswell this time.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: First Saints Row 2 Pic - Sep 22, 2007 18:11
Yay! Tho I only liked Saints Row more then GTA because of the fun ragdolls and heavy custom character creation...but now that GTA may be using Endorphin and Natural Motion, Saints is gonna have to offer up something else to catch my attention. They shouldve had motorcycles in the first one its hella easier to propell a body off that then tyr and launch threw the damn windshield.

Now that I think about it they are gonna need to to do a shit load now that they have an actual GTA to go up against...they are sooo screwed. Even if they had everything to beat out GTA I just don' t think they could...tis a shame.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 22 Sep 07 10:19:14 >
Dead Saint

RE: First Saints Row 2 Pic - Sep 22, 2007 18:30
I read that someone from THQ has been wearing a SR2 T Shirt with a plane on it? If true then they could be a bit of a slap in the face to Rockstar seeing as GTAIV wont have them.
Dead Saint

RE: First Saints Row 2 Pic - Sep 23, 2007 05:14

choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: First Saints Row 2 Pic - Sep 23, 2007 05:19
I couldn' t stop laughing when I played the demo, walking around like a gangster as a big fat chinese dude and everyone calling me homie!

GTA looks to be a lot less cartoony and a lot more serious this time, so if they make SR2 ultra cartoony then they' ll be ok.
Dead Saint

RE: First Saints Row 2 Pic - Sep 24, 2007 03:50
Well from the looks of it we could be getting co-op play which is a big plus over GTA...aslong as it works well
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: First Saints Row 2 Pic - Sep 24, 2007 03:51
GTA4 will rape Saits Row 2.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages