Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Biden/Palin debate
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Biden/Palin debate - Oct 05, 2008 01:57
Anyone else think Palin performed laughably?  The question should be who didn't.... the winking and the little folky accent? It was so pathetic.  I cringed 99% of the time she spoke, all I can say is - what the fuck ?  WHAT.  THE.  FUCK.

Had to be one of America's most embarassing moments. 

It is also pathetic that republicans are trying to pull it off like she did well, I guarantee you once the election is over and Obama is elected every one of the fakes that is praising her will come out and tell the truth, say what they really want to say -  she is pathetic, and she will be blamed for the republican's defeat, her political career is over.

She seemed alot more promising during the republican convention where she was bitchy and fiesty, that's how real business women are and it made her alot more believable, so much for her trying to take some of hillary's base, she is an insult to the modern woman.  She's going after the male cracker vote, not after women who actually vote.
<message edited by emofag on Oct 05, 2008 02:03>

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message