Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New DS bundle
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
New DS bundle - Oct 30, 2007 10:53
LINK

Two Nintendo DS colors will be coming to North America later this year according to information creeping out of retailers gearing up for the post-Thanksgiving holiday spend frenzy. The two will be bundled with copies of the system' s best-selling games, with a rose DS paired with Nintendogs and the gold DS packed with a copy of The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Each features a decoration on the outside of the top half, the former a paw print, the latter a Triforce.

Based on information from BlackFriday.info, both Sears and FYE are listing the bundles, but show different prices. Sears is listing both at $149.99, with FYE listing the Zelda bundle at $129.99.

This will surely boost DS sells this year.
Teardrop

• Total Posts : 47
RE: New DS bundle - Oct 30, 2007 17:52
i have a the gold minisg cap edition gameboy advamnce with the triforce logo on. its very cool.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: New DS bundle - Oct 31, 2007 04:13
The one time I actually try to contribute, the only post I get is from you talking about how cool your GBA is?
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: New DS bundle - Oct 31, 2007 05:59
We have no time for peons such as thee.

Where is this being released apart from stateside? It seems like the smarter move would be to release with these color schemes in . It' s been shown time & time again that the Japanese market eats up anything Nintendo these days, and if they love one thing, it' s small stuff in quirky colors.

As for the bundles themselves? Meh... I really dislike chrome, gold and silver colors on handhelds. They don' t compare to real metal at all, & they look horribly tacky. They also need a manlier pink, but that' s just me.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll