Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 So not funny...
Change Page: 12345 > | Showing page 1 of 5, messages 1 to 20 of 89
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
So not funny... - Oct 14, 2008 08:19
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:So not funny... - Oct 14, 2008 19:01
It's only as thick as voting for someone because they're black.

It's all irrelevant anyhow, because short of a felony conviction, Obama has the White House on lock.

The McCain campaign has positively imploded, and the blame rests sorely on John & Sarah's feet. Obama didn't do a whole lot to beat 'em back. They made sure they took care of that themselves.

Unless... for the first time since 1980, we have an election in which majority popularity flips in the last three weeks of the election.

...But then, McCain's no Reagan.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:So not funny... - Oct 14, 2008 21:19
Since when are "niggras" second stringers? What sport are they playing?
Nitro

Re:So not funny... - Oct 15, 2008 08:48
Obama can undo all of the damage that Bush has done to America's image abroad. I don't know anybody who would even consider McCain.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:So not funny... - Oct 15, 2008 13:06
Torr
Nitro

Re:So not funny... - Oct 15, 2008 13:53
Torr would vote McCain?

Torr's an idiot.
Agent Ghost

Re:So not funny... - Oct 15, 2008 19:35
I don't get why Americans vote out of principle and not out of self interest.  The whole point of democracy is to have peoples interests addressed.  That's why everyone gets one vote and not just people with degrees in ethics.  This is especially true with the poor.  The Republicans are not fiscally conservative, they haven't been for a long time.  They're the ones who are keeping minimum wage low enough so that you'd never be able to support yourself with it meanwhile they're giving these mega corporations massive tax breaks and generally skewing laws in their favor.  The poor in America are getting fucked by both ends.  The reason is because the corporations sponsor the politicians, the politicians owe the corporations. 

Even if you're still inclined to vote out of principle neither the republicans or democrates represent the ideals they paint themselves with.
<message edited by Agent Ghost on Oct 15, 2008 23:10>
mastachefbkw

Re:So not funny... - Oct 15, 2008 21:34

Obama can undo all of the damage that Bush has done to America's image abroad. I don't know anybody who would even consider McCain.
Sounds like someones hopped on the Obamessiah train.
Kelvinellenton

• Total Posts : 454
Re:So not funny... - Oct 15, 2008 21:52
mastachefbkw

Sounds like someones hopped on the Obamessiah train.

From a European point of view, Obama is the right choice... Or that's how it is portrayed here
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:So not funny... - Oct 15, 2008 22:47
Obama would be great for Europe. But we're not electing a president because Europe will like him.

How? Sure, he's charismatic, and he's a great speechwriter, but how are his policies going to help? One candidate supports redistribution of wealth, and the other supports trickle down economics. Both candidates are proposing massive new spending measures, and more government expansion, which isn't what a country trillions and trillions of dollars in debt, on the verge of a recession, needs. I'm not sure I even would vote this year, even if I were old enough. It's a douche and a turd sandwich at this point.

LINK

Conservatives aren't the only ones in America without a clue. Someone from the Howard Stern show walked around Harlem asking voters about the candidates, and why they support them.

"Do you support Obama more because he's pro life, or because he thinks our troops should stay in Iraq and finish this war?

Obama is anti stem-cell research, are you in support of that policy?

If he wins, would you have any problems with Sarah Palin as vice president? Are you glad he elected her to be VP?"

<message edited by Eddie_the_Hated on Oct 15, 2008 22:48>
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
Re:So not funny... - Oct 15, 2008 23:04
Riddle me this BatMan. Why do so many White Americans hate my people? Sometimes I just don't get it. It’s like we are 3rd world people. I want lie to you at times I feel like blowing white Americans up. But I know not all white folks hate black people. All this hate makes a brotha sad and down at times.

I am so sick of all this hatred. White folks hating black folks are just as ignorant as blacks hating white.

I just don't get what my people have done to deserve this type of treatment. This hatred is one of the reason why I don't date white woman that and my wife want let me.

My people have come so far and not a thing has changed. I can't wait until Jesus comes back things will get a lot better when the big man comes a knocking.

I don't want to offend anybody by what I said I don't dislike white people I dislike the racist and insensitive white people.

Nice Post Jew Bastard.
mastachefbkw

Re:So not funny... - Oct 15, 2008 23:30
You act like blacks are the only ones mistreated. I hate to tell you this, but racism is just as much black peoples faults as it is White(and any other color for that matter). Seriously, black people have absolutely no disadvantage in this country. They preach equality, but I don't recall seeing a whites only college scholarship. There was a local incident in my area about a year ago where a black guy raped an 80 year old woman and a 50 year old paraplegic woman, then was on the run for a few days. A man found him hiding in his van and held him down at gunpoint until police arrived. Now, a few weeks ago, the black guy's family sued the white guy for a hate crime. I understand hating people who have discriminated you, but to refer to it as all, or even "most", white people is just as ignorant.

...And how has "nothing changed" for black Americans? Last I checked when Africans were transported to the Americas they had absolutely no rights, whatsoever. Then after the Civil Rights movements, it was unlawful to discriminate based on appearance, gender, etc. To me it appears as though blacks have the exact same rights as whites or any other race.
mikayd2

Re:So not funny... - Oct 16, 2008 00:01
Man Master is a long ass story I'm not saying other don't have it bad. But the comments were dealing with black folks. So lets stay in the context of the youtubers if you want to have a real convo lets go to pm. I might say something that will piss folks off.

By the way master I dont know what part of america you live in but I can honestly tell nothing has changed for my people around here. I cant say blacks are resonsible for racism.

I let some of my freinds  read your comments (I wont say what race they are) but none of them are black. Most of them were left kind of dumb founded when they read "Seriously, black people have absolutely no disadvantage in this country" This stuck out to them they wanted me to ask you what part of america are you located in.

But all of them and I mean all of them aggreed about the scholarship deal they never thought of it like that. I did not say all white people were ignorant. I did say not all white people hate blacks.

When I said nothing has change I ment as far as rasism goes.  Nothing has changed as far as racism goes. Not to us. Whats your take on rasism Master ? Has it changed?
mastachefbkw

Re:So not funny... - Oct 16, 2008 00:27

I let some of my freinds  read your comments (I wont say what race they are) but none of them are black. Most of them were left kind of dumb founded when they read "Seriously, black people have absolutely no disadvantage in this country" This stuck out to them they wanted me to ask you what part of america are you located in.
I meant to say that black people have no major disadvantage that whites don't. Which I believe is true. What major disadvantage does a black person have in America(as a whole) that a white person doesn't. When I say that I mean as far as their opportunities go. I don't mean they don't experience racism, because everyone does. I've met black people who were rude/wouldn't even consider me human because I wasn't black.

....and I'm located in southwestern Virginia in a county that has two areas: one that is probably considered the "ghetto" of our county and the other being what is considered the "nice" part of our county. As far as race goes its about 60-70% white, 25-30% black.

When I said nothing has change I ment as far as rasism goes.  Nothing has changed as far as racism goes. Not to us. Whats your take on rasism Master ? Has it changed?

I'll start from the begining(again). When Africans were brought to the Americas, they were slaves(which means no rights whatsoever). Now, slavery is illegal, and all people are granted equal rights from the constitution. Theres quite a bit of change. Prior to the civil rights movements, they could be wrongly discriminated in public(ex: seperate water fountains, seperate restrooms, white only resturaunts). Now, that too, is illegal. I certainly believe racism has changed. Does that mean racism doesn't exist? Not by a longshot. There will always be racists as long as there are races to discriminate. Where exactly do you live? I can completely understand your take on racism if you live in an area filled with ignorant people who completely ignore the black community. I have relatives that live in an area in West Virginia similar to that.
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:So not funny... - Oct 16, 2008 02:16

By the way master I dont know what part of america you live in but I can honestly tell nothing has changed for my people around here. I cant say blacks are resonsible for racism.

...Erm... no.

Racism is the belief that race is the primary determining factor in characteristics. So, your statements that white people are anything, or black people are anything, are intrinsically flawed.

I'm opposed to white racists, but I'm also opposed to black colleges, affirmative action, public money in excess to minorities, and any other governmental financial aid that caters to a single race.

African Americans, and other minorities major problems aren't because of their race, so why try to solve a problem, based on parameters that are irrelevant? Their primary problems are socioeconomic. There are plenty of poor ignorant whites too, why not include them?

immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:So not funny... - Oct 16, 2008 03:11
Eddie_the_Hated

...Erm... no.

Racism is the belief that race is the primary determining factor in characteristics. So, your statements that white people are anything, or black people are anything, are intrinsically flawed.

I'm opposed to white racists, but I'm also opposed to black colleges, affirmative action, public money in excess to minorities, and any other governmental financial aid that caters to a single race.

African Americans, and other minorities major problems aren't because of their race, so why try to solve a problem, based on parameters that are irrelevant? Their primary problems are socioeconomic. There are plenty of poor ignorant whites too, why not include them?

But without affirmative action we wouldnt have Obamasiah. He went to a private school for free, because he's black. He went to Harvard, despite not having the grades, because he was black. He has never held a job not tax-payer funded or civil rights related. Hes the poster boy of having everything handed to him because of his race.

And MikayD, youre a moron. Blaming white people for "hating on your people"? Seriously, wtf? Look at black culture. Its ok to knock up women and run out on them (babies daddies), its cool to be a drug dealer and to spend more on rims than child support, but the second someone critisizes a black person theyre racist. You need to look at history, then watch the episode of the Boondocks called "Return of the King". MLK would be so disappointed in how the majority of black people act, thats not racism, thats a fact.

Its about time people quit blaming shit on race, most people dont care about race when it comes to black or white anymore, 9/11 made Muslims the most discriminated against people. And they dont get preferential enrollment and employment in exchange.
Agent Ghost

Re:So not funny... - Oct 16, 2008 03:15
Affirmative actions exits because black students don't have rich parents to buy their way.  Do you think Bush or McCain have higher IQs than Obama?  They're not even in the same league.

I'm watching the debate on CNN.  McCain is getting raped.
mikayd2

Re:So not funny... - Oct 16, 2008 04:28

And MikayD, youre a moron. Blaming white people for "hating on your people"?

Check your self dan I never said all whites hate blacks I just wanted to know what did my people do to deserve all this raceism. Yes I'll admit my people have there flaws that’s true but not all of us fall in that category hell not even half of us.
What you see on TV is some bull straight up.

Look at black culture. Its ok to knock up women and run out on them (babies daddies), its cool to be a drug dealer and to spend more on rims than child support

If this is all you see in my peoples culture than you my friend are what I would call ignorant.

Its about time people quit blaming shit on race, most people don’t care about race when it comes to black or white anymore,

I Don't know what world you live in where race doesn’t factor. Although stereo types do play a big role in this world and some of my people feed these stereo types.

Affirmative action exits because black students don't have rich parents to buy their way.

I can dig that agent but what about the poor white folks that live in the ghetto.

I'll start from the begining(again). When Africans were brought to the Americas, they were slaves(which means no rights whatsoever). Now, slavery is illegal, and all people are granted equal rights from the constitution. There is quite a bit of change. Prior to the civil rights movements, they could be wrongly discriminated in public(ex: separate water fountains, separate restrooms, white only resturaunts). Now, that too, is illegal. I certainly believe racism has changed. Does that mean racism doesn't exist? Not by a longshot. There will always be racists as long as there are races to discriminate. Where exactly do you live? I can completely understand your take on racism if you live in an area filled with ignorant people who completely ignore the black community. I have relatives that live in an area in West Virginia similar to that.

I agree with you on this one Master. I live in Kansas City Missouri this town is one of the slowest growing towns in the use the last state to turn against slavery. The things some people say to blacks and my Latino brothers are just down right wild.
You would be shocked at what they say and how loud they say it. I had a police man pull me over and I ask what I can do for you. He said just give me your papers so he comes back to the car and I ask why did you pull me over. The cop and his partner said because you were black and you were riding 4 deep with a white guy in the car. So I started to think how I should reply. I simply asked if we were going to jail and he said no you guys are fine and gave me my papers back and we drove away. As we drove away the car got very quiet and I mean quiet no one knew what to say. Here we are all going out to bowl and holla at the ladies and this crap happens. Fucks up your night in a cold way.
My white home boy was so bent out of shape he decided to go home that night.

This is the type of stuff I see every day. Oh and don't get me started on how and what they say to my iraqy brothers and sisters. Here's the thing I only get this type of treatment from white people and some black people Yeah my people can be a trip some time. I really just don’t get it.

Yo I'm sleepy I check back later and  by the way I am glad we can talk like adults to bad we cant talk like adults when it comes to the consoles. PS3 Rocks Crap Box SUCKS lmao Merry Christmas.

Edit my fonts were jacked up.
<message edited by mikayd2 on Oct 16, 2008 04:30>
Nitro

Re:So not funny... - Oct 16, 2008 08:32
Eddie_the_Hated

How? Sure, he's charismatic, and he's a great speechwriter, but how are his policies going to help?

I couldn't care less about either candidates policies. I probably should because America is the backbone of the world economy, something that's been driven home and then some in the past 12 months... but i don't. It's more about what Obama represents. Let congress deal with policies and proposals, that's what it exists for. But America electing a black man? It would speak volumes.

mickayd2

Why do so many White Americans hate my people?

My people have come so far

White Americans 

I feel like blowing white Americans up

white folks

white woman

I can't wait until Jesus comes back

I don't dislike white people

my people around here

I'll admit my people have there flaws

my peoples culture

my iraqy brothers and sisters

white people

white people

white people

white people

white people

white people

white people

white people

Uh huh...

mickayd2

It’s like we are 3rd world people

...?

You're not American. You're African. From "The Motherland" remember?

Well, most of Africa does hold 3rd world status. You are 3rd world people. But then, what difference should that make to anybody? If you don't consider yourself to be from a 3rd world country, ...how do you percieve yourself? and how would you treat somebody from a 3rd world country?

mickayd2

This hatred is one of the reason why I don't date white woman that and my wife won't let me.

Your wife won't let you date white women?

Wow. What a bitch...

Agent Ghost

Affirmative actions exits because black students don't have rich parents to buy their way.  Do you think Bush or McCain have higher IQs than Obama?  They're not even in the same league.

I'm watching the debate on CNN.  McCain is getting raped.

Bush isn't stupid, but he isn't anywhere near as smart as Obama. McCain is just a moron.

mickayd2

my Latino brothers

my iraqy brothers and sisters

Do you see your problem?

Agent Ghost

Re:So not funny... - Oct 16, 2008 13:02

I can dig that agent but what about the poor white folks that live in the ghetto.

I wasn't trying to make a case for affirmative action.  It's a rotten solution.  That was my response to Dan who made it sound like social inequality started with affirmative action.
Change Page: 12345 > | Showing page 1 of 5, messages 1 to 20 of 89

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message