Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Combat Arms
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Combat Arms - Apr 23, 2009 05:32
You may have noticed the advertisements on the forums for Combat Arms. Well I tried it out and it is pretty sweet. I started playing Combat Arms a few days ago. I started out skeptical but the more I play it the more I like it. http://combatarms.nexon.net It's a multiplayer only PC fps and it's free. It is like a mix of counter-strike and Call of Duty 4. There are different game types. So far I've played team deathmatch, capture the flag, a bomb game type just like in counter-strike. The aiming is very much like counter-strike. You have better accuracy doing crouch shots and burst fire and the crosshair spreads out more indicating it. When you play games you get game money depending on how well you do. Then you can use the game money to buy better weapons and equipment. Although it is more like renting because you can choose 1 day, or longer periods of time which cost more. Besides guns you can also get grenades, land mine type things, and different types of armor. You also have a rank and rank up with experince, similiar to call of duty 4. When you rank up you can buy better weapons and equipment. It also has clans and friends lists built in. my usrename is sharknice if you want to add me to friends Sorry this post is all one line, blame the forums for not being W3C compliant. It automatically removes them all when I click post.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Combat Arms - Apr 23, 2009 18:55
Hehehehe.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:Combat Arms - Apr 23, 2009 23:34
stop spamming
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
Re:Combat Arms - May 01, 2009 14:26
No this is not spam I just downloaded the game from and avetisement. So far the games seems to rock hard. You gius might want to check it out.  
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Combat Arms - May 01, 2009 22:39
mikayd2

No this is not spam I just downloaded the game from and avetisement. So far the games seems to rock hard. You gius might want to check it out.

Stealing your landlords internet to post again?
jenelia

• Total Posts : 5
Re:Combat Arms - May 21, 2009 03:11
Hi, it's really great game. You can relax your mind with plating this kind of games.

<message edited by jenelia on May 21, 2009 03:32>

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message