Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Downloading cutscenes
matthayter700

• Total Posts : 25
Downloading cutscenes - Oct 01, 2004 19:29
I know I haven' t posted much in a while (almost forgot about this site) but I would like to mention about the fact that Kikizo lets you download cutscenes from Sonic Heroes, but apparently not Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. Why is that? Not meaning to sound greedy, just that you seemed to be so generous with Sonic Heroes but I haven' t even seen ANY gameplay footage of Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, let alone cutscenes. :s But even more so, I haven' t seen any downloadable cutscenes from many non-Sonic games. (Such as Super Mario Sunshine) Now I know this site isn' t primarily about allowing you to download cutscenes, but I was just wondering why you had so many for Sonic Heroes and so little for other games, but the final question is do any of you know where I can download some Sonic Adventure 2 Battle cutscenes?
< Message edited by matthayter700 -- 10/1/2004 10:05:25 PM >
matthayter700

• Total Posts : 25
RE: Downloading cutscenes - Oct 01, 2004 22:06
Oh and by the way, I' d appreciate a response. :)
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: Downloading cutscenes - Oct 02, 2004 04:38
Cutscenes? Where? I want to know where I cant find them on this site... I dont want trailers just um in game movie clips.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Downloading cutscenes - Oct 02, 2004 05:46
Well on this site, the gaming cutscenes I do know of off the bat are, well more like the CG intros of Onimusha 3 and Gradius V.

Since Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle are basically the same game would it matter whether the cutscenes were from the Dreamcast version?
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 10/2/2004 5:47:54 AM >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message