Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What are your biggest phobias?
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 45
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
What are your biggest phobias? - Apr 20, 2008 08:06
Mine is sharp things remotely near my eyes. Can' t stand it. I couldn' t sleep on the top bunk as a kid, cause the guardrail had a corner on it, and it' d freak me out.

Other than a fear of looking over edges of tall things (not to be confused with fear of heights) that' s about it.

How about you?
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: What are your biggest phobias? - Apr 20, 2008 08:37
I fear nothing.
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: What are your biggest phobias? - Apr 20, 2008 08:52
I don' t have many fears. I guess my biggest one is snakes. I hate snakes with a passion.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: What are your biggest phobias? - Apr 20, 2008 09:15
I am moderately afraid of heights. That is, I fear them at first but get used to them fairly quick and then even embrace them.

I don' t like getting my blood drawn. This is not a fear of needles as I do not fear shots.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: What are your biggest phobias? - Apr 20, 2008 09:48
girls. I' m afraid of girls
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: What are your biggest phobias? - Apr 20, 2008 12:39
I' ve always had a moderate fear of darkness and shadows. I' m pretty good at dealing with it though. I force myself to face it. Taking out the trash after midnight, forcing myself to cross my own darkened livingroom, etc.

When I was in the Navy, I would force myself to go and stand outside the skin of the ship at night when we were underway. F*cking pitch black out there, especially on an overcast night. But, I' d stay until my heartrate dropped down to normal.

Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: What are your biggest phobias? - Apr 20, 2008 12:48

girls. I' m afraid of girls

ROFL..

Leaving my Mobile Phone near my GF Unattended:They Read your messages and will act strange for weeks before telling you in an argument:

" SO WHO WAS THAT MESSAGE FROM YOU REC' d THE OTHER WEEK?? WHAT THE HELL DID IT MEAN!?"

Hieights Im so bad that i cannot stand and look over IE a cliff, i have to ly in a front crawl posistion to have a good look down..

Red Ring of Death everytime i switch on my 360 im expecting it to happen and it' s annoying.

Tales of the Unexpected opening music Scared the Living S.hit outta me as a kid and still does..
< Message edited by virtua fighter 5 -- 20 Apr 08 5:09:21 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: What are your biggest phobias? - Apr 20, 2008 14:07
I don' t have any " phobias" , where I' m actively afraid of something even when there it' s not present.

I do have fears and conserns:

Fear:
-Getting a chick pregnant is by far my number one consern. Having a kid along with the responsibilities that those little ***ers represent horrifies me. I really don' t understand why any sane person would actually want one. It' s like being grounded for the rest of your life. Having a child is worst than prison, worst than death. Having a child is the end of your freedom. A child is better at reducing your liberty than any boss or politician ever can hope to achieve.

Parents are always quick to point out that they love their children, but really who cares? That' s a biological response, nature dictates you have to love your children. That doesn' t mean they haven' t ruined your life, it doesn' t mean your lifestyle isn' t shit after having a child. Doing anything becomes less fun and more difficult with a kid.
Parenting=slavery.

I haven' t been with a girl since December (actually a bit longer) because the whole false alarm freaked me right the f.uck out. For a while I didn' t want to talk to any girls. I even missed out on March break opportunities . Meh, shit happens I guess. I' m feeling better now. Especially since I have a clear direction in what I want to do with my life.

Consern:
My future is my biggest consern. This should be true for everyone, I imagine.

-Poverty. I still live with my mom so it' s not a huge consern for me at the moment. But I' m 22 and have to move out soon. So naturally I want to land a decent job where I' ll be able to support myself alone. I don' t want to have to rely on a roomate of girlfriend just to get by. Life isn' t worth living if your poor. Which is one of the reasons I don' t want kids, they cost an arm and a leg, and thats after you sell a kidney in the black market.

I don' t have the funds to send myself through University and I refuse to take out a loan. I don' t need the stress of debt. I know people in their 30s still trying to pay off their student loan. So I see no point in finishing my College Diploma when it' s useless on it' s own. Especially since I don' t want a desk job in the first place. I haven' t been smart with the decisions I' ve made so far, unfortunately. At least I had fun in College, and it' s all University credits that I have so I can still use them if I do go.

-Boredom.
I hate being bored. I can' t handle it at all. I would gladly end my life if I ever get hopelessly bored. I don' t like the daily grind, doing the same thing every day is f.ucking lame. Oh look it' s Friday, I' m doing the same shit I just did the last four days, and this week is like all the other ones. I don' t want to wait until the weekends before doing anything exciting.

With the intention of building my future and avoiding boredom like the plague I finally have the guts to do what has been in my thoughts for a few years now. In the fall I' m going to apply for the Army as a non-commissioned member (maybe I' ll try for an officer later). I' ll get the military to pay for University or some sort of training that I' ll be able to use as a civilian, once my five year commitment is expired. If I like it, I may stay and build a career in the Forces.
< Message edited by agent ghost -- 20 Apr 08 6:09:59 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: What are your biggest phobias? - Apr 20, 2008 15:46
I was afraid of heights, but i more or less cured that by jumping from 5-7.5m platforms in the swimmingpools.

I fear something happening to my daughter, but i guess thats just a normal parental worry!
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: What are your biggest phobias? - Apr 20, 2008 20:05
I' m not bad with looking over long drops, but jumping off them is a different matter. It would take a lot to get me to go bungee jumping or freefalling out of a plane! I reckon I could force myself to do it, but I dont see the point.

I' d rather experience speed on the ground by racing cars.

I suppose I dont have any irrational phobias - I hate big dogs I guess after my sister got her arm chewed by an alsation. Dont you find that dog owners always say " Oh dont worry he' s harmless" , when he' s slavering at the mouth trying to pull away from his thin leash!
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: What are your biggest phobias? - Apr 21, 2008 03:42
I guess spiders. I' m not afraid of them, I just don' t like them being alive anywhere near me.

...Same goes for cockroaches.

I don' t like needles at all. Not because they stab you, but rather the stuff thats in the needle.
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: What are your biggest phobias? - Apr 21, 2008 04:00
I am also afraid of big dogs...I just hate it when I am jogging in the park and those dogs look at me like I am some kind of prey.

Besides, I am a bit afraid of heights but not that much. I have no problem standing on high ledges and vice versa, it just feels a bit weird.

I also hate insects ever since I woke up with one in my ear.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: What are your biggest phobias? - Apr 21, 2008 04:21

Nitro:

I fear nothing.

I call shenanigans.
Kelvinellenton

• Total Posts : 454
RE: What are your biggest phobias? - Apr 21, 2008 06:22
I' m afraid of sheep
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: What are your biggest phobias? - Apr 21, 2008 06:44

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

Nitro:

I fear nothing.

I call shenanigans.

I don' t believe in fear.
Kelvinellenton

RE: What are your biggest phobias? - Apr 21, 2008 06:48
Nitro how about Rosie O' Donnell having her way with you?

That would scare the crap out of me
Agent Ghost

RE: What are your biggest phobias? - Apr 21, 2008 06:54
Kelvinellenton

RE: What are your biggest phobias? - Apr 21, 2008 07:01
OMG My eyes are burning... Where did you get the Devils wallpaper from?
Agent Ghost

RE: What are your biggest phobias? - Apr 21, 2008 07:27
kitten

• Total Posts : 197
RE: What are your biggest phobias? - Apr 21, 2008 08:15
I agree on the spiders thing, also here in Australia there are huge scary ones that you wake up and they are beside your bed or on your ceiling or behind your doors. >_< Eugh.
Also can' t stand most types of bugs and creepy crawlies.

The dark and half-light scares me. I imagine stuff and then have anxiety attacks! Woo. :D

And... chainsaws.
holyfuckingshit. just dont go there

Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 45

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message