Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What keeps you going?
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 32
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
What keeps you going? - Jun 10, 2008 11:47
^^^
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: What keeps you going? - Jun 10, 2008 12:24
Sheer force of will. . .honestly I dunno. Revenge? The pursuit to prove everybody wrong and succeed on a path I create myself? But most of all just to throw it all in everyones face and saying HA FUCK YOU I WIN!~ So yeah revenge.
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: What keeps you going? - Jun 10, 2008 14:27
Well, I' ve had some rough patches and in fact, I am going through a rough time right now, but I just have too much damn fun living to care about the bad stuff.

There is something I want to achieve, and achieving things takes time, so its all about just fighting and taking thing as they come, never backing down from challenges.
Torr

• Total Posts : 554
RE: What keeps you going? - Jun 10, 2008 14:57
Well a big thing that keeps me going is my awesome friends, I also feel that if I were to just give up I' d be letting them down along with anyone else who has ever given a shit about me in my life. I think it is also that I need to rub it in some people' s faces and prove to them that I can and will succeed(however long it may take). Maybe one of the biggest things kepping me going is that I want to do better, go further and be a better person then my father and his father were. And maybe someday if I have a kid then they will have the chance to have a better life and achieve even more then I do(or fall flat on their face, but I want to give them that chance at the very least). I feel that it would be like shooting my father in the face if I were to follow in his footsteps after all his has done to try and make my life better.
< Message edited by Torr -- 10 Jun 08 7:07:25 >
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: What keeps you going? - Jun 10, 2008 15:03
Knowing that even though I may have pwnt every nub alive there are new nubs being born every day.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: What keeps you going? - Jun 10, 2008 15:26
The PS9.. Ever since Sony ran that cryptic ad for the PS9 I decided that I can NOT die until I see the PS9 realized, until I hold it in my hands! Until I play Ridge Racer 13, Ratchet & Clank: Planet of Doom, Full Auto 8, Metal Gear ' Solid' 17, Tekken 19, Virtua Fighter 11, etc..
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: What keeps you going? - Jun 10, 2008 15:49
Crack . Lots and lots of crack.
I guess I' m just old fashioned that way.
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: What keeps you going? - Jun 10, 2008 17:52
My martial arts. I have no idea how I got by without it.
the_shadowwolf

• Total Posts : 675
RE: What keeps you going? - Jun 10, 2008 22:45

The PS9.. Ever since Sony ran that cryptic ad for the PS9 I decided that I can NOT die until I see the PS9 realized, until I hold it in my hands! Until I play Ridge Racer 13, Ratchet & Clank: Planet of Doom, Full Auto 8, Metal Gear ' Solid' 17, Tekken 19, Virtua Fighter 11, etc.

I hear ya. ROFL

This is a freaking good question...
i get up every morning and ask myself this every day.
Y?
If i had a revolver i would put 3 out of 6 bullets in and play a little RR until my luck runs out. he he...

like a wise man once said,
" I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I see my red door and it has been painted black
Maybe then Ill fade away and not have to face the facts
Its not easy facin up when your whole world is black"

So true.

On another note, a lot of people i came across denied me opportunities in life and have crossed me too many times, i sought to reach to the top and let them crawl back to me where i would...fuck them up!

Rage keeps me alive, vengeance is my purpose until i met someone that shows me otherwise this is my WILL
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: What keeps you going? - Jun 10, 2008 23:44
Instincts.
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: What keeps you going? - Jun 11, 2008 01:42
My good friend alcohol.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: What keeps you going? - Jun 11, 2008 02:09
Nutriants mostly!
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: What keeps you going? - Jun 11, 2008 03:26
Energy drinks
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: What keeps you going? - Jun 11, 2008 04:08
My heart pumping blood through my body mostly.........................and a little piss and vinegar.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: What keeps you going? - Jun 11, 2008 06:28
I have no idea at this moment in time
< Message edited by alijay034 -- 10 Jun 08 22:29:52 >
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: What keeps you going? - Jun 11, 2008 06:40
two chicks at the same time.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: What keeps you going? - Jun 11, 2008 11:39
I read this question last night but didn’t have the time or motivation to answer, so I had all day to think about it.

I’m sure some of you may expect me to use the readily available answer of “Torr’s mom”, and that would be amusing if only to myself. However, as a student of philosophy my perceptions and thought patterns are revolutionized on a daily basis. In light of this, today I’m going to choose to answer this query seriously and completely.

So what keeps me going?

The fuels that propel my existence are greed and self interest. It’s that simple, just like any life form. If by nature humanity can’t be noble, at least we can be honest about it.

If this question was meant as a personal inquest demanding concrete examples of items which make life worth wild. Then I have no answer to offer. I only have a modest slew of distractions at my disposal that I use to kill time. Drinking, gaming, f.ucking, reading (some consume more time than others)…

I wouldn’t say these things drive me though. To use the driving metaphor; I have no destination which is good because my car has no gasoline. I don’t really have my license either. The only thing left to do is to push my car in front of the train tracks and watch the show.

I guess you can say that “time” is what drives me, in every sense.

It helps to have Torr’s mom though.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: What keeps you going? - Jun 11, 2008 11:54
Hookers and blow. When I run out of those two you' ll see a video like this of me one day.
< Message edited by Rampage99 -- 11 Jun 08 3:56:10 >
Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
RE: What keeps you going? - Jun 11, 2008 16:42
lots and lots of caffeine.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: What keeps you going? - Jun 12, 2008 05:30

two chicks at the same time.
What about one fat chick?
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 32

Jump to: