Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Fable
Fable

• Total Posts : 2
Fable - Dec 02, 2005 07:06
I have all night been playing that Fable: The Lost Chapters, and can' t seem to get enough. When I beat it, I play it again from a new angle. When that XBOX 360 gets fixed on whatever problems they are having. I will get it sometime this summer coming up. I will be waiting for the new Fable that is suppose to be coming end of next year, 2006. Also, I will be waiting for my 1st favorite game of any xbox game, Halo.

My brother is going to get the Playstation 3 when that comes out so we will be experiencing reallity in both worlds. I am excited in the years to come with technology. I love the generation I am in because I get to experience the new inventions being made, setting my future and the future for my kids, but to bad they will miss everything from where they began.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Fable - Dec 02, 2005 07:34
Well,im glad for you i guess :)
I hope fable2 get good too.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Fable - Dec 15, 2005 06:26
I hope it gets much better - the game seemed to have enormous potential - wasted potential.For me it was just a good game that could' ve been great if not rushed.
< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 15 Dec 05 14:27:28 >
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Fable - Dec 15, 2005 09:50
I agree with ]GaNgStA[ ...Fable seemed to play a bit too easy - suggesting that content was indeed pulled/missing from the finished product.

Too bad, too...' cause Fable is one of those games that shows its potential, but never really achieves the greatness it deserves.

M$ = push ' em out and make dem $$

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message