Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New Metallica album
Demonoroth

• Total Posts : 359
New Metallica album - Sep 07, 2008 13:18
A Feast of Death as they call it.

I must say I'm liking all that new stuff. This album is the one that should have been released after the black album.
Makes me think about the black album and and justice for all...which is a good thing.

I'd say Metallica is back.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:New Metallica album - Sep 08, 2008 02:07
Am I the only person who didn't care about Metallica? Obviously, living as close to Virginia tech as I do, I have no choice but to like Enter the Sandman, but other than that, I really don't care for them.
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
Re:New Metallica album - Sep 24, 2008 22:48
I just heard this last weekend at a friends.  Certainly a step back in the right direction, lots of good thrash, but they don't bring anything new to the table... not that you would want them to at this stage in their career.  Still, they'll have a few good numbers to play next time I see them live.  I wasn't a fan of anything from Load to St Anger.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Re:New Metallica album - Sep 25, 2008 09:36
Metallica are seriously overrated.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:New Metallica album - Sep 25, 2008 20:00
The only Metallica song that ever appealed to me was Nothing Else Matters, and Apocalyptica turned out a version just as good, if not better. They're not anywhere close to being on par with the likes of Sabbath, AC/DC, Zep, hell, even Judas Preist.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Re:New Metallica album - Sep 25, 2008 22:04
on the subject of being overrated I think The Beatles are the most overrated band of all time.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:New Metallica album - Sep 25, 2008 22:53

on the subject of being overrated I think The Beatles are the most overrated band of all time.
And Bob Dylan. My God, The Beatles and Bob Dylan have a combined total of like 60 albums on the Rolling Stones' top 500 albums list. But then again, I don't really give a shit about the Stones to begin with.
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
Re:New Metallica album - Sep 28, 2008 13:57
Eddie_the_Hated

The only Metallica song that ever appealed to me was Nothing Else Matters, and Apocalyptica turned out a version just as good, if not better.

Now you're just being silly, Apocalyptica are pure pish.  They should be garotted with their own cello strings for being such an insult to both metal and classical.
<message edited by Iad umboros on Sep 28, 2008 13:59>

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message