Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 I have done it...again...
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
I have done it...again... - Jun 29, 2008 02:50
I have joined the PS3 fold. Although this isn' t the first time since I bought a PS3 some time back and returned it shortly after. Irregardless this one is a for sure thing now. It should be here on Wednesday along with MGS4. Its nice that Amazon doesn' t charge tax on items so instead of the 500+ for the console game and cord I got it for $470 with free 2 day shipping as well. But being the weekend that extends to Wednesday.

So yeah I guess I will create another online account and it will most likely be Johnny Jiron.

Thank god my friend owes me 300 and another owes me 70. Made the choice so much easier.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: I have done it...again... - Jun 29, 2008 03:19
Nice.

I' ve still got a car to buy, but boy if I didn' t... MGS4 would be sitting in my sweaty palms as I speak.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: I have done it...again... - Jun 29, 2008 03:50

I' ve still got a car to buy, but boy if I didn' t... MGS4 would be sitting in my sweaty palms as I speak.
Are you looking at a specific car, or just waiting for one to catch your eye/decent price?
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: I have done it...again... - Jun 29, 2008 03:54
Times like this I have to sit down and pat myself in the back for not being a loser who acts as if buying a $470 toy is a life changing economical decision, or worse being so poor I have to choose between that and a car.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: I have done it...again... - Jun 29, 2008 04:14
Dude...

Are you really berating a sixteen year old guy for having an entry-level job, one that brings in better than minimum wage, I might add?

I mean, I know you were the CEO of Exxon-Mobil, shat gold bricks wrapped in mint-scented hundred dollar bills, all whilst a parade of eunuchs in leopard print cock-socks spoon-fed you baby food, so you didn' t have to waste your jaw muscles on sucking food when you were my age...

...but we can' t all be as cool as you now can we?

I suggest re-hiring those eunuchs as well, Lord knows you can' t waste your strength on something as menial as back-patting.

Eddie_the_Hated

RE: I have done it...again... - Jun 29, 2008 04:16

Are you looking at a specific car, or just waiting for one to catch your eye/decent price?

I' m looking in the used market, with something that gets 30mpg highway at least.
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: I have done it...again... - Jun 29, 2008 04:26

I mean, I know you were the CEO of Exxon-Mobil, shat gold bricks wrapped in mint-scented hundred dollar bills, all whilst a parade of eunuchs in leopard print cock-socks spoon-fed you baby food, so you didn' t have to waste your jaw muscles on sucking food when you were my age...

Times like this I have to sit down and pat myself in the back for not being a loser who acts as if buying a $470 toy is a life changing economical decision, or worse being so poor I have to choose between that and a car.

Being poor is not all that bad. Sides, not all rich people where originally rich, they came from somewhere (poor backgrounds??) Is all about having fun and living life to the fullest
< Message edited by chimura -- 28 Jun 08 20:27:48 >
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: I have done it...again... - Jun 29, 2008 07:18

Irregardless

Dude, seriously.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: I have done it...again... - Jun 29, 2008 07:25

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

I' m looking in the used market, with something that gets 30mpg highway at least.

I gave away a 97 Grand AM with 33mpg, for charity. If only I had known.
< Message edited by emofag -- 28 Jun 08 23:35:18 >
Mass X

RE: I have done it...again... - Jun 29, 2008 07:59

Dude, seriously.

Don' t worry bout my redundant wonder blunder word... I know.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: I have done it...again... - Jun 29, 2008 08:52

I gave away a 97 Grand AM with 33mpg, for charity. If only I had known.

It wouldn' t have mattered. I refuse to take charity handouts, I work for what I own. Wonder why I had shit-all for money? It' s because I refuse to take money handouts from my parents, like every other pubescent punk does.

Edit: You don' t seem like the charitable type. Was it for the tax-writeoff?
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 29 Jun 08 0:53:17 >
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: I have done it...again... - Jun 29, 2008 12:30
We get it Emo , You are rich . Does calling people poor on internet forums make you feel big and powerful ? Kinda weak if you ask me .
ys

• Total Posts : 532
RE: I have done it...again... - Jun 30, 2008 03:08

ORIGINAL: emofag

Strangely enough not all rich people call something for that amount of money a toy. The owner of IKEA, who' s " a little" richer than anyone here will ever be, even flies budget class for shorter distances within Europe. And he even saves money by buying fruit on markets when the price went down after a couple of hours. Just because wasting money is wasting money he thinks. No matter the amount of money you earn. According to an interview with the man himself at least :P
< Message edited by ys -- 29 Jun 08 19:09:53 >
Mass X

RE: I have done it...again... - Jul 03, 2008 12:51
so yeah its here and im setting stuff up. Johnny_Jiron is my online name. played a lil mgo. hard but fun

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll