Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 How big of a chance is there,that Sakaguchi will be interviewed of kikizo again?
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
How big of a chance is there,that Sakaguchi will be interviewed of kikizo again? - Jan 09, 2007 02:56
Was one of my fav interview,and it happend here thus,im always grateful,is there any chance you might get hold of him soon again?

Its funny how all people wanna hear kojima speak,or bungie.
But FF creator who is behind squaresoft and 60 millions sold FF games?

Nope,only kikizo did it.

So bizzare,some sites are retarded,seriously.

or is it that he needs a tolk and rarley wish to speak,cause he is a legend and spits on normal people not worthy like fernandino?
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: How big of a chance is there,that Sakaguchi will be interviewed of kikizo again? - Jan 09, 2007 03:58
I' m sorry, but the chances of him ever being interviewed again are EXTREMELY slim to none.. When the cameras went off after the last interview, he and Adam kinda went at it with Adam ending the confrontation by telling Sakaguchi to take a hike.
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 8 Jan 07 19:59:07 >
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: How big of a chance is there,that Sakaguchi will be interviewed of kikizo again? - Jan 09, 2007 04:01

or is it that he needs a tolk

As far as I know " tolk" is " interpreter" in english.
Quez, if you don' t know a word and don' t have the strength to open a dictionary then at least use this site:
http://lexin2.nada.kth.se/sve-eng.aspx
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 8 Jan 07 20:01:40 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: How big of a chance is there,that Sakaguchi will be interviewed of kikizo again? - Jan 09, 2007 04:01
Adam kicked him in the shin. Twice!
QuezcatoL

RE: How big of a chance is there,that Sakaguchi will be interviewed of kikizo again? - Jan 09, 2007 04:12
nah,wasn' t it.

I need to stop write swedish,finish and english at the same time,been mixing words in and out without knowing it.
QuezcatoL

RE: How big of a chance is there,that Sakaguchi will be interviewed of kikizo again? - Jan 09, 2007 04:13

I' m sorry, but the chances of him ever being interviewed again are EXTREMELY slim to none.. When the cameras went off after the last interview, he and Adam kinda went at it with Adam ending the confrontation by telling Sakaguchi to take a hike.

..Wha..WHA...WHAT?!

Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: How big of a chance is there,that Sakaguchi will be interviewed of kikizo again? - Jan 09, 2007 04:25

The smilies have to be a dead give-a-way that it is sarcasm right? If not that is a little immature.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: How big of a chance is there,that Sakaguchi will be interviewed of kikizo again? - Jan 09, 2007 15:32

The smilies have to be a dead give-a-way that it is sarcasm right? If not that is a little immature.

Sorry but here at Kikizo, NO ONE in their right mind ever puts stock in anything I say, cause 99.9% of the time it' s pure, unadulterated BS
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: How big of a chance is there,that Sakaguchi will be interviewed of kikizo again? - Jan 09, 2007 15:41

Sorry but here at Kikizo, NO ONE in their right mind ever puts stock in anything I say, cause 99.9% of the time it' s pure, unadulterated BS

Is that a fact?
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: How big of a chance is there,that Sakaguchi will be interviewed of kikizo again? - Jan 09, 2007 16:38
Id much rather know what blizzard was up to, the wait is killing me. They are working on atleast 2 more projects besides BC and the expansion after that, thats for sure!
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: How big of a chance is there,that Sakaguchi will be interviewed of kikizo again? - Jan 09, 2007 18:58

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical

Id much rather know what blizzard was up to, the wait is killing me. They are working on atleast 2 more projects besides BC and the expansion after that, thats for sure!

I hear u, they really need to give big news in 2007 because we are getting mad, if Kikizo pulls out an interview with the guys of Blizzard and they confirm something like SC2 or the next Diablo then Kikizo would become a legend, i want to play StarCraft 2 before im 30 years old come on Blizzard, quit the crap and give us a REAL StarCraft, not something like SC: G, we made u what u are

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll