Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 lets look at what dreamcast did to today consoles help them out and pushed them
eazy_boi

• Total Posts : 42
lets look at what dreamcast did to today consoles help them out and pushed them - May 27, 2006 11:33
i think every game today comes from what dreamcast was based on and it pushed todays consoles to where there so thank u sega
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: lets look at what dreamcast did to today consoles help them out and pushed them - May 27, 2006 16:57
You' re flooding this forum with DC threads ...isn' t one enough? and isn' t it a bit too late?

Most people here love DC ...hell it' s even more than love for me , and we all know what DC did for the industry - you are 5 years late man.
Cetra

• Total Posts : 153
RE: lets look at what dreamcast did to today consoles help them out and pushed them - May 27, 2006 22:18
DONT YOU EVER GET ENOUGH?
When is it gonna end huh?
You keep pushing your dc posts !
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: lets look at what dreamcast did to today consoles help them out and pushed them - May 27, 2006 22:27
Lately there' s been so many mindless threads.
whiteguysamurai

• Total Posts : 316
RE: lets look at what dreamcast did to today consoles help them out and pushed them - May 27, 2006 22:37
While i like the part where he' s talking about the dreamcast, i will have to grudgingly agree that there are some other topics at hand.

While none of those topics are quite as interesting, they are fresher.

So, to stop those who are tired of the dreamcast word, let' s codename it the awesome machine.

That way everyone is happy, and you should also smatter it with the words " final" and " fantasy" to placate the cosplayers whom come to this forum for it' s pretty colors and complex shapes.

Those things, you must do.
eazy_boi

RE: lets look at what dreamcast did to today consoles help them out and pushed them - Jun 01, 2006 01:48
ha ha hell yea awesome machine
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: lets look at what dreamcast did to today consoles help them out and pushed them - Jun 01, 2006 02:16
" lets look at what dreamcast did to today consoles help them out and pushed them"

Now let’s take a look at what we have here, Aha, firstly the lack of a capital letter in the beginning (a common mistake, indeed), then “the” ought to be placed before “dreamcast” which also is seems to be missing a capital letter. But no worries, it happens to the best of us.
But then I see a miss within the “today consoles” part, it should be “today’s consoles”. The rest of the text is also rather sketchy but I’ll let it slip for today, if you promise to practice hard on what you’ve learned today.

When changed it should look something like this:

" Let’s look at what the Dreamcast did to today’s consoles, how it helped them out and pushed them"

The “the” before Dreamcast can be debated.
eazy_boi

RE: lets look at what dreamcast did to today consoles help them out and pushed them - Jun 01, 2006 02:20
person man or lady y u try' n rif my online write' n huh y

i thought we were cool
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: lets look at what dreamcast did to today consoles help them out and pushed them - Jun 01, 2006 02:24
You two are worthless! Your existence is a burden to mankind!
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: lets look at what dreamcast did to today consoles help them out and pushed them - Jun 01, 2006 02:28

i thought we were cool

Nah, I was just making fun of you.

You two are worthless! Your existence is a burden to mankind!

Two? brick_boss ARE YOU THERE?!

Edit:

Hey, wait a sec. You' re not talking about me now, are you Ginjirou?
< Message edited by dionysius -- 31 May 06 19:26:51 >
eazy_boi

RE: lets look at what dreamcast did to today consoles help them out and pushed them - Jun 01, 2006 02:45
who he talking bout

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message