Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Happy Non-Denominational Post-Solstice Winter Festibrations!!!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Happy Non-Denominational Post-Solstice Winter Festibrations!!! - Dec 24, 2006 03:46
Guess what you guys get for X-mas...

Me!!!

I finally got my interweb back, & I' m a happy happy man. Happy holidays everybody.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Happy Non-Denominational Post-Solstice Winter Festibrations!!! - Dec 24, 2006 05:05
Happy Chanukkah. Or Hanukkah. Damn Jews.
Merry Xmas. Or Christmas. Damn Christians.
Happy Jihad day. Damn Muslims.
Happy Holidays. Damn Atheists.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Happy Non-Denominational Post-Solstice Winter Festibrations!!! - Dec 24, 2006 05:09

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

Guess what you guys get for X-mas...

Me!!!

I finally got my interweb back, & I' m a happy happy man. Happy holidays everybody.

Wohoo! Happy Holidays you too!

Merry Xmas. Or Christmas. Damn Christians.
Happy Holidays. Damn Atheists.

What about the buddhists?
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Happy Non-Denominational Post-Solstice Winter Festibrations!!! - Dec 24, 2006 05:41

Happy Easter.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Happy Non-Denominational Post-Solstice Winter Festibrations!!! - Dec 24, 2006 06:35

ORIGINAL: Silentbomber

Happy Easter.

Haha! great one!
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Happy Non-Denominational Post-Solstice Winter Festibrations!!! - Dec 24, 2006 07:56

Merry Christmas. Damn Christians.
Merry Xmas or Happy Holidays. Damn Atheists.

Simply Truth...I say Christmas...also I fixed it for you.

X-mas originated because people wanted to take the religious figure " Christ" out of Christmas. I can only think of Atheists that would do that and the politically correct media of course.
< Message edited by Alecrein -- 23 Dec 06 23:57:15 >
Phoenix|Slash

• Total Posts : 134
RE: Happy Non-Denominational Post-Solstice Winter Festibrations!!! - Dec 24, 2006 10:52
Merry Easter!!!

Wait that' s not right....

Happy Holidays!!

X-mas originated because people wanted to take the religious figure " Christ" out of Christmas. I can only think of Atheists that would do that and the politically correct media of course.

Well i don' t think so Since X is also the Criss symbol, as in Criss-Cross (X-+)
X-mas (Criss-Mas)
< Message edited by Phoenix|Slash -- 24 Dec 06 2:56:02 >
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Happy Non-Denominational Post-Solstice Winter Festibrations!!! - Dec 24, 2006 11:38

X-mas (Criss-Mas)

See that makes sense. I have always looked at it as a way for media to mention Christmas without saying Christ. Though honestly taking the Christ out of Christmas just brings more attention to it :/
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Happy Non-Denominational Post-Solstice Winter Festibrations!!! - Dec 24, 2006 12:09
Well, Im not a very religious person, but I say Merry Christmas. And if that offends you go to hell for being bitchy, Im not gonna complain if you celebrate Hanukkah or Kwanza so I expect you to not complain if I celebrate Christmas.

Question for you Brits: What is boxer day(26th I think) about?
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Happy Non-Denominational Post-Solstice Winter Festibrations!!! - Dec 24, 2006 13:04
Happy Christmahannaquanzika everyone
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Happy Non-Denominational Post-Solstice Winter Festibrations!!! - Dec 24, 2006 14:14
Joe as Alcretein pointed out most Atheist are not stuck up enough avoid Christmas, the only ones with a grudge are other religions. In truth most Atheists love Christmas, and only a few Americans spell it X-mas, the rest of the world spells it correctly.

Anyways have a merry Christmas Eve (1:00am here). Also in light of the fact that I' ll be too hung over Christmas day, I wish you guys and gals a merry Christmas.

Oh and if you don' t celebrate Christmas, it' s time to convert to Atheism. We have all the perks. We get all the cool holidays too but no one wants to blow us up.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 24 Dec 06 9:23:04 >
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: Happy Non-Denominational Post-Solstice Winter Festibrations!!! - Dec 25, 2006 07:34
Merry Christmas dudes/dudettes.

edit: even though it says I posted this on the 24th, it' s actually the 25th 10:23am Christmas day in Australia. Living in the future is awesome.
< Message edited by UnluckyOne -- 24 Dec 06 23:35:29 >
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Happy Non-Denominational Post-Solstice Winter Festibrations!!! - Dec 25, 2006 08:41

Question for you Brits: What is boxer day(26th I think) about?

Yes, all tough we don' t have boxing Day and I' m not a brit. We are there Noisy but ' ah you gotta love em' neighbors.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll