Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Mexico Gets New 360!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Mexico Gets New 360! - Aug 17, 2007 01:49
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Mexico Gets New 360! - Aug 17, 2007 06:28
Did you notice in the picture the " Powerstation 2" next to the " XGame 360" ? Let' s start fanboy arguments about those systems for a change!
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Mexico Gets New 360! - Aug 17, 2007 07:01
No the Almost-a-Wii > all other rip off consoles
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Mexico Gets New 360! - Aug 17, 2007 07:22
talk about being 20 years in the past.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Mexico Gets New 360! - Aug 17, 2007 08:44
I' m actually kinda suprised we don' t have anybody from Latin or South America here on the forums. We' re representing just about everybody else.
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Mexico Gets New 360! - Aug 17, 2007 09:46
I wonder if it' s more reliable than the real 360.

Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Mexico Gets New 360! - Aug 18, 2007 00:26
The amount of units produced to the amount of units failing? Uh... yeah.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: Mexico Gets New 360! - Aug 18, 2007 17:33

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

I' m actually kinda suprised we don' t have anybody from Latin or South America here on the forums. We' re representing just about everybody else.

Maybe because those are 3rd world countries and people living there would rather spend their $2/day wage on food than on internet/computers.

Just a thought. I love how people assume the whole fucking world is rich.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Mexico Gets New 360! - Aug 18, 2007 23:37
Im sure there are gamers in SA and Im sure there are people in SA with internet. It does seem a little bit odd that we have forum users from places like India and Singapore, but dont have any from SA
emofag

RE: Mexico Gets New 360! - Aug 19, 2007 00:50

ORIGINAL: mastachefbkw

Im sure there are gamers in SA and Im sure there are people in SA with internet. It does seem a little bit odd that we have forum users from places like India and Singapore, but dont have any from SA

We dont have gamers from India, and singapore isn' t as poor as south america.

Have you ever *been* to south america? And I don' t mean any tourist places where everything is perfect, I mean really been in South America? Besides Brazil the whole place is a sh*thole. It' s like expecting people from Iraq to post here, it' s just not realistic.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Mexico Gets New 360! - Aug 19, 2007 00:59
Brazil... really? They have an enormous gap between the rich & the poor. Their poor survive in some of the filthiest slums in the world.

We dont have gamers from India,

2pac' s from India.
emofag

RE: Mexico Gets New 360! - Aug 20, 2007 01:09

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

Brazil... really? They have an enormous gap between the rich & the poor. Their poor survive in some of the filthiest slums in the world.

We dont have gamers from India,

2pac' s from India.

Yes, really. Brazil is the wealthiest country in South America, it has half the wealth of the continent. The fact that you' re surprised just shows you know nothing about South America and should shut the f*ck up, what did you expect the best country to be there, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru? LOL.

And 2pac is not a gamer.
< Message edited by emofag -- 19 Aug 07 17:11:28 >
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Mexico Gets New 360! - Aug 20, 2007 01:30

Yes, really. Brazil is the wealthiest country in South America, it has half the wealth of the continent. The fact that you' re surprised just shows you know nothing about South America and should shut the f*ck up,

It wasn' t suprise. I was contesting your statement by saying " really?" .

I mean really been in South America? Besides Brazil the whole place is a sh*thole.

And alot of Brazil isn' t? That' s like saying that Washington DC is the gleaming city you see in the postcards & textbooks. Not a fricking chance. DC is riddled with homeless people & ratty suburbs. Been there, seen that thank you very much.

There' s some incredibly rich people in DC as well. Doesn' t make it any less of a " sh*thole" .

Brazil is the wealthiest country in South America, it has half the wealth of the continent.

Okay, so naturally, if Brazillians are so wealthy in comparison, doesn' t that mean that there should be Brazillian posters on Kikizo? Or maybe.... just maybe the two don' t correlate as directly as you claim?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll