Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New Screens from Sonic Mega Collection Plus
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
New Screens from Sonic Mega Collection Plus - Sep 13, 2004 13:03
New Screens from Sonic Mega Collection Plus

Click here for the pictures.

by UtahSaint - Gamespot

9/12/2004

If you' re an old-school gamer like me, you' ll be pleased to see this little gem from Sega. For $20, you can get a copy of Sonic Mega Collection plus, possibly the most comprehensive compilation of Sonic titles ever produced. Loaded with hyper-speed ring collecting fun, Sonic Mega Collection Plus features SEGA' s mascot and all his friends in some of their greatest adventures.

Sonic Mega Collection Plus will feature seven Sonic The Hedgehog games from the SEGA Genesis, three lock-on games, four additional unlockable Genesis games, six Sonic the Hedgehog SEGA Game Gear games, and a Sonic museum filled with art, comics and more.

Sonic Mega Collection Plus Content:
Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Sonic The Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic 3D BlastTM, Sonic The Hedgehog Spinball, Dr. Robotnik' s Mean Bean Machine, three Sonic lock-on games, The Ooze, Comix Zone, Flicky, Ristar, and six hidden SEGA Game Gear games: Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Labyrinth, Dr. Robotnik' s Mean Bean Machine, Sonic Blast.

Sonic Mega Collection Plus is expected to ship to retailers on November 2 for $19.95 MSRP.

< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 9/13/2004 1:04:47 PM >
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: New Screens from Sonic Mega Collection Plus - Sep 13, 2004 14:17
A half hearted ' Plus' effort there. It' s the Gamecube Sonic Mega Collection with a few added games nobody cares about (Well, with the exception of Ristar). Where' s Sonic CD, Knuckles Chaotix and Sonic Fighters?

I don' t own the Gamecube Sonic Mega Collection but will probably still pick this up when it arrives in the UK. I dusted out my Megadrive at the weekend and the poor thing is having trouble playing games. So it' ll be nice to see the old Sonic Games on my X-box.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: New Screens from Sonic Mega Collection Plus - Sep 13, 2004 15:58
I' m definately picking this up. ya gotta love the old school Sonic.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: New Screens from Sonic Mega Collection Plus - Sep 14, 2004 00:55
Me too!!!

I can' t wait for this one to come out...Sonic has always been one of my favorites.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll