Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Warning,a women who would be misstaken for a witch during medielv time is in my thread,I warned you!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Warning,a women who would be misstaken for a witch during medielv time is in my thread,I - Aug 04, 2007 09:42

Look at that puke of shit,what a disgusting hoe.
The ESRB women.
who attacked 3d realms for some violent content on their website.

" The ESRB specified that 3D Realms had only 10 days to comply before facing penalties. Actions available to the ESRB, as described in the letter, depend on the severity and the frequency of the infractions, but can range from mere warnings and the " temporary suspension of all ESRB rating services for any other of [the] company' s products" to fines of $10,000 for repeat infractions"

Now let me ask you this,ESRB is for rating products right?

So where do the 10.000$ go to?

Their pocket?
And why should they have it and not we others then?
Can I sue too?

If its harmful to anyone its the kids who didn' t get notify and their parents should sue,but why would a grown up women claim she can take 10.000$ from them?

ESRB and PEGI are ***ed up,and only destroy for gaming,banning manhunt etc.

wtf?!

Our media is the only media that being run by fags,morons,witches and computer geeks.

***ing hell...

What a ***ing douchebag she is
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 4 Aug 07 1:47:02 >
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: Warning,a women who would be misstaken for a witch during medielv time is in my threa - Aug 04, 2007 10:48
Why is every single fucking picture you ever post so small and/or of pathetic quality?

Step it up a little.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Warning,a women who would be misstaken for a witch during medielv time is in my threa - Aug 05, 2007 01:54
That' s my mum.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Warning,a women who would be misstaken for a witch during medielv time is in my threa - Aug 05, 2007 02:30
Then pull the trigger now.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message