Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 FOX NEWS had a bizzare anti game ad...
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
FOX NEWS had a bizzare anti game ad... - Jul 08, 2007 00:21
So I was watching fox news,and suddenly a black women who seems normal and tells her son to do stuff see that the tv is on and the playstation,which looks like a GTA game,and one of the GTA character says her son says and think while playing games that he(the drugged psycho in the gta game is cool) and drugs are cool.

And she turns the game off and says the game stops now,and then suddenly it comes up a adv saying.

ANTI DRUGS CAMPAIGN!
Say no to drugs!.

hahaha.

Seriously now you could say fox news is ***ed up to show it,but if these anti drugs people think games are behind drug abuse behind kids then they are the ***ed up.

Fox news couldn' t be that much blamed for showing what the latest anti drug adv shows.
Even though they are ***ed up enoguh to show jack thompson,

Anyway this is what the goverment and these anti tobac+drugs people think now,games are the reason why people take drugs+tobac.

Good conclusion you morons.

They had a fucked up regulations and laws and are over protective with the age restriction on each game and they still have this agenda after they done all that?

Fuck them.

FUCK YOU ANTI DRUG PEOPLE FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 7 Jul 07 16:23:52 >
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: FOX NEWS had a bizzare anti game ad... - Jul 08, 2007 00:24
I never thought people with education would actually allow themselves to watch any of the filth that FOX news broadcasts.
QuezcatoL

RE: FOX NEWS had a bizzare anti game ad... - Jul 08, 2007 00:26
Actually I don' t watch foxnews or CNN hardly,but there was a clip I was after with Ron Paul.

Ron Paul= anti war candidate who is a conserative republican who is for a goverment who hardly interfere in other countries buissness,and the private people and want a country which doesnt have a goverment who force taxes and control on them.

I' m one of the most liberal people in the world,and doesnt want a fucking goverment with control or high taxes to control us even more.
I want each person to live free and the goverment shouldn' t nurse or help us or control us.

Thus I would vote for ppl like ron paul who is anti taxes and goverment.
That is a true leader.
Who says no to power if in charge.
Now that might sound pretty strange but ofc a leader is still a leader but his goverment shouldnt interfere with private people and other countries.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 7 Jul 07 16:31:58 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: FOX NEWS had a bizzare anti game ad... - Jul 08, 2007 01:58
libertarianism FTW
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: FOX NEWS had a bizzare anti game ad... - Jul 08, 2007 02:25
Ron Paul r0x my s0x
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: FOX NEWS had a bizzare anti game ad... - Jul 08, 2007 02:35
Ron Paul used to rOx mY SoX. Then I found out half of the e-hype he' s getting was orchestrated from within his campaign.

Telling half-truths to the people you' re looking to support you isn' t the way to earn their vote.

QuezcatoL

RE: FOX NEWS had a bizzare anti game ad... - Jul 08, 2007 03:16
Im no saying I vould vote for Ron Paul,but there was a debate video I wanted to see.

Nvm anyway... these drugs campaign now warn mothers that games might make their kids want to take drugs.

Seriously?

FUCK OFF.
DontPeeOnBilly

• Total Posts : 216
RE: FOX NEWS had a bizzare anti game ad... - Jul 08, 2007 14:39
Man, I hate Ron Paul. It' s all talk and no show. Furthermore, endless capitalism is pretty much wrecking America as a whole. The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting more poor. Less government interference means more foaming at the mouth capitalism as consumerism drives politics.

Sorry, but libertarianism and anarchy are flavor of the month political agendas. They promote freedom, but in actuality end up doing nothing more than promoting slavery to self interest and to the economy.

I can understand why liberals would latch onto him, he' s massively against the war in Iraq. However, his policies are mostly anti-liberal and pro big business. His anti abortion policy coupled with his fundamental approval of laissez-faire capitalism would turn this country back into Reagan era politics. Oh, but he won' t bully other countries? Then why did he vote for the Afghanistan war? That was justified? But not in his fundamental worldview. His approach to mercenary laissez-faire is ridiculous. It would require massive tax spending on mercenaries to promote foreign armies to act for their own self interest with disregard to human life. Making 9/11 worthless as a history lesson.

His idealogy and short sighted self interest make me weary of this man. I do not want Ronald Reagan part two, and frankly, that' s exactly what he is.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: FOX NEWS had a bizzare anti game ad... - Jul 08, 2007 15:53
It was quite obvious from your previous posts you were an idiot liberal. Move to russia and stfu. kthxbai
QuezcatoL

RE: FOX NEWS had a bizzare anti game ad... - Jul 09, 2007 00:36
I' m a liberal but im for capitalism,because for liberalism to work there must be a open economic system.

DontPeeOnBilly

RE: FOX NEWS had a bizzare anti game ad... - Jul 09, 2007 09:26

I' m a liberal but im for capitalism,because for liberalism to work there must be a open economic system.

I don' t know why that' s the case. All unbridled capitalism will do is promote class differences and promote subjugation, kind of how the lower class is subjugated to the upper class. Capitalism, on the whole, is positive, but complete deregulation and faith in the economy is ridiculous. South American capitalism reforms have been wrecking the continent, increasing the GNP but not doing much to stop the growing gap between the haves and the have nots.
< Message edited by Dontpeeonbilly -- 9 Jul 07 6:48:52 >
Emotep

• Total Posts : 125
RE: FOX NEWS had a bizzare anti game ad... - Jul 09, 2007 09:34

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

So I was watching fox news,and suddenly a black women who seems normal and tells her son to do stuff see that the tv is on and the playstation,which looks like a GTA game,and one of the GTA character says her son says and think while playing games that he(the drugged psycho in the gta game is cool) and drugs are cool.

And she turns the game off and says the game stops now,and then suddenly it comes up a adv saying.

ANTI DRUGS CAMPAIGN!
Say no to drugs!.

hahaha.

Seriously now you could say fox news is ***ed up to show it,but if these anti drugs people think games are behind drug abuse behind kids then they are the ***ed up.

Fox news couldn' t be that much blamed for showing what the latest anti drug adv shows.
Even though they are ***ed up enoguh to show jack thompson,

Anyway this is what the goverment and these anti tobac+drugs people think now,games are the reason why people take drugs+tobac.

Good conclusion you morons.

They had a ***ed up regulations and laws and are over protective with the age restriction on each game and they still have this agenda after they done all that?

*** them.

*** YOU ANTI DRUG PEOPLE *** YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Learn to use proper English.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: FOX NEWS had a bizzare anti game ad... - Jul 09, 2007 16:23

Learn to use proper English.

Thats pretty funny since Quez speaks how many languages? 4? How many do you speak?
QuezcatoL

RE: FOX NEWS had a bizzare anti game ad... - Jul 09, 2007 21:45
Finally someone normal.
Agent Ghost

RE: FOX NEWS had a bizzare anti game ad... - Jul 10, 2007 01:27
On Economic matters I' m probably a centrist, but for social matters like Abortion (which is an overrated issue), drug laws, prostitution, road safety, gun control,enviromental, euthanasia, animal testing, same sex marriage, stem cell research, etc... I' m a hardcore libertarian.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 9 Jul 07 17:48:38 >
QuezcatoL

RE: FOX NEWS had a bizzare anti game ad... - Jul 10, 2007 01:30
Im an atheist but I think its crazy to allow same sex marriage,that should be up to the church not by some kind of law.
Agent Ghost

RE: FOX NEWS had a bizzare anti game ad... - Jul 10, 2007 01:48

Im an atheist but I think its crazy to allow same sex marriage,that should be up to the church not by some kind of law.

That' s what a libertarian would say, it' s not the governments business. Personally I don' t care about same sex marriage, the issue is getting entirely too much attention. As much as I despise the church I wouldn' t want to see the government come out and force churches to wed gays. At the same time I don' t want any government to forbid gays from getting married.

If I could write the law, I would just allow it if the individual church supports it purely to piss off the religious right. But I actually don' t think anyone should get married, it' s a stupid concept that helps no one.
QuezcatoL

RE: FOX NEWS had a bizzare anti game ad... - Jul 10, 2007 02:05
Getting married is more of a tradition.
My sister got married but she is atheist too.

Well I think so atleast...
Heck I dont even know her age btw
DontPeeOnBilly

RE: FOX NEWS had a bizzare anti game ad... - Jul 10, 2007 10:58
I don' t think any gay marriage law would require churches to wed homosexual couples. That would be entirely up to the church.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll