Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 I' ll Have a Quarter Pounder With Cheese.... Hold the Condoms
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
I' ll Have a Quarter Pounder With Cheese.... Hold the Condoms - Dec 10, 2007 00:53
The man allegedly found an unwrapped condom in his burger.

That' s either hideously disgusting, and a shameful stain on an already filthy American fast-food track record, or one of the funniest scams I' ve ever seen.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 9 Dec 07 16:54:34 >
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: I' ll Have a Quarter Pounder With Cheese.... Hold the Condoms - Dec 10, 2007 04:09
Thats " Royale with Cheese" for those over seas btw...

Anyways with all the fast food I go thru Im more then certain Ive eaten my share of sickening items. When you got workers working for shit cash more then likly uneducated serving you food then what can you expect. So isnt there an automated fast food place out there somewhere yet?
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: I' ll Have a Quarter Pounder With Cheese.... Hold the Condoms - Dec 10, 2007 04:19
Serves the guy right. Everyone who eats fast food should get crap in their food.
Don' t eat fast food, it sucks.
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: I' ll Have a Quarter Pounder With Cheese.... Hold the Condoms - Dec 10, 2007 06:07
It does suck. But since you can sue for anything in the US, and most likely win, then we can safely assume the guy is getting a big old pile of cash just for 5 seconds of discomfort
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: I' ll Have a Quarter Pounder With Cheese.... Hold the Condoms - Dec 10, 2007 07:31
BK has the worst food
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: I' ll Have a Quarter Pounder With Cheese.... Hold the Condoms - Dec 10, 2007 08:37
White-Castles are nutritionally pretty sound. They' re steam-grilled at least.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: I' ll Have a Quarter Pounder With Cheese.... Hold the Condoms - Dec 10, 2007 09:22
I' ve never been there, but there is one 2 blocks away. BK flame broils their burgers which is suposed to be healthier or something, but they taste like crap.
DieHounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 59
RE: I' ll Have a Quarter Pounder With Cheese.... Hold the Condoms - Dec 12, 2007 10:30

BK flame broils their burgers which is suposed to be healthier or something, but they taste like crap.

That' s because they' re pre-cooked at the factory and microwaved on site. That " cooking meat smell" ? It' s piped in through a tube behind the counter. Really, your best bet with any fast food is to get the thing on the menu with the most sauce and try not to think about what you' re eating. And just because I' d never forgive myself for not taking this opportunity:

The flame broiled burger is a lie!
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: I' ll Have a Quarter Pounder With Cheese.... Hold the Condoms - Dec 13, 2007 11:33
If I got the condom in my burger, I wouldn' t sue but I' d make a scene about it. I' d ask to see the manager and give him shit. I' d make sure everyone in the place can hear me. Finally I' d throw the fucking burger at him before storming out.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: I' ll Have a Quarter Pounder With Cheese.... Hold the Condoms - Dec 14, 2007 09:12

" As I went to bite down a little harder, I felt a rubber grind in between my teeth. I saw it half in my mouth, half hanging out.
This has to be the greatest description I' ve ever heard about anything

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages