Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 MGS4: The First 10 Minutes
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: MGS4: The First 10 Minutes - May 14, 2008 06:15
I don' t want to see this yet . I will wait this out .
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: MGS4: The First 10 Minutes - May 14, 2008 07:08
I take back what i said about the game looking stiff (although it did in the other video i seen).

The game looks badass. Can' t wait to play it.
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: MGS4: The First 10 Minutes - May 14, 2008 07:28

I take back what i said about the game looking stiff (although it did in the other video i seen).

The game looks badass. Can' t wait to play it.

I forgive you

But I refused to watch it. I watch the first minute or so, but I just can' t. I know I won' t be able to take it anymore if I watch it!
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: MGS4: The First 10 Minutes - May 14, 2008 08:13

I forgive you

But I refused to watch it. I watch the first minute or so, but I just can' t. I know I won' t be able to take it anymore if I watch it!

I don' t blame you for not watching it, i wish i didnt now.. Well.. Actually, im glad i did still.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: MGS4: The First 10 Minutes - May 14, 2008 11:26
It was 90% stuff we' ve already seen. I really don' t feel like anything was spoiled by watching it. The extra 10% was just kinda running around. It' s just like the rest of the MGS games, you run about 20 feet and then there' s a cutscene. That' s all this was. I' m not complaining, I' m just telling you what it was.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: MGS4: The First 10 Minutes - May 14, 2008 17:07
Yeah, we' ve pretty much seen the entire thing in the various released trailers.

Plus, the first section of the game is obviously mis-direction. There' s appears to be a TON of stuff happen in that location, but when you think about it - the Tanker opening to MGS2 was exactly the same.

I was actually hoping the game started in first person with you playing through the eyes of one of the PMC' s who after like 30 - 40 seconds of gameplay got taken down by Snake... just as we saw in one of the very first trailers.

Anyhow, there' s nothing in that video that i would consider spoiler material.
GrayFox

• Total Posts : 356
RE: MGS4: The First 10 Minutes - May 14, 2008 19:38
Even though most of it was released before i got so excited because this video shows gamplay and how dramatic the game is from the start! (WTF face a couple of those tiny metal gears right off the start?) It also shows how the game is introduced which was very cool. Cant wait for 12th of June.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll