Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas !
rgame

• Total Posts : 12
Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas ! - Jan 22, 2008 14:08
Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas !
http://www.game-powers.com/wow-power-leveling/
ys

• Total Posts : 532
RE: Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas ! - Jan 22, 2008 14:24
Not again...

Just one thing : Christmas is over. Or are you already announcing for next Christmas :P
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas ! - Jan 22, 2008 14:27
This is a battle we can' t win
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas ! - Jan 23, 2008 00:26
Ok I will say this in the nicest possible way.......... WILL YOU JUST FUCK OFF!
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas ! - Jan 23, 2008 02:47

Ok I will say this in the nicest possible way.......... WILL YOU JUST *** OFF!

subtlety at its finest
Torr

• Total Posts : 554
RE: Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas ! - Jan 23, 2008 06:25

This is a battle we can' t win

Wow is that a cop-out if I ever heard one. I think that we should roll with Adam' s renewed interest in the forum and ask that he do something about this idiot who keeps clogging up our beloved forum. And I believe this is a great example of why we should have a moderator. I know what all of you are going to say, but we have so much more freedom this way and people can have bad days and not deal with shitty mods, and I agree. To appease everyone I suggest we as a community decide the moderator and also reserve the right to usurp said mod if we feel he/she is being too harsh or abusing their power. I think that this solution will make everyone happy and make us all much happier in the long run. Also as a closing note, I also want to state that the mod wouldn' t have absolute power and would mostly just be the communities fist(so to speak), and carry out what we all feel is the right thing.

Yes this was a long-winded post and if it jumbled I am very sorry, but I have been thinking about this for awhile and have decided I would post it now and here. Also please don' t start nominating people and if you don' t have anything constructive to say please kindly f*** off.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas ! - Jan 23, 2008 07:52
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas ! - Jan 23, 2008 08:12
No Torr, we don' t need a moderator, and we don' t need to bother Adam either. Just don' t reply and it' ll drop of the front page in no time.

Simple.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message