Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 So who' s getting the Special Special Special Edition DVD?
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
So who' s getting the Special Special Special Edition DVD? - Jul 31, 2003 03:43
I know I' m not the only motherfuker tired of getting hosed by those " Special Edition DVD."

You know what I' m talking about. Movie A gets released on DVD. It has a " shtload" load of extras like deleted scenes, alternate endings, behind the scenes, etc etc. Ya think ya got it all.

But oh no! You see, because months later Movie A will have a " Special Edition" release with MORE deleted scenes, MORE behind the scenes features, and will have MORE of everything.

Now you see, what bothers me is that the companies fuking know they could have thrown that sht on the first DVD release, but didn' t so they could make more money down the line.

You mean to tell me you just found those missing deleted scenes on the ground and now you wanna throw them in?! Like hell. Companies know they could give you coup-de-grace with the first fuking release, but no, they always have to hold something back.

It' s getting to the point where you can' t be safe with buying the regular release anymore because you never know when that " Special Edition" is going to come out of nowhere and make your copy meaningless.

If I' m going to pay for the regular DVD, motherfukers give me everything. You know you can, ya just don' t.

The way I see it, I' m done with Special Edition DVD' s. I brought Movie A because I loved Movie A, not because Movie A was a crap movie but was a really good value because of the extras.

After the Special Edition release of Two Towers and Return of the King, that' s it! No more Special Edition DVD' s for me (had my friend not told me about the Special Editions the first time I would have been swindled again).

I brought the movie to watch the movie. I can now watch the movie whenever I wish. And now I need nothing else from you, you money hungry bastards.

/RANT

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message