Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Anyone know this movie?
matthayter700

• Total Posts : 25
Anyone know this movie? - Jun 28, 2004 01:43
I forget the title of the movie- I think " Nowhere" might have been one of the words, or " Land" might have been one- I don' t think it' s a Lethal Weapon movie, but I haven' t seen any of the Lethal Weapon movies, so I wouldn' t know... okay the storyline (From the part I saw, which was the last part) seems to be about:

CAUTION-SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

Police being after some guy and keeping on asking him how to disable something and he says " I CAN' T" every time and they throw him off a building into a fountain or something like that, then it shows detectives or secret agents or whatever looking at the bomb and trying to figure out how to disable it and they realize that the bomb has two parts- A detonating part and a chemical part. Then they let the passengers know (I forget whether or not they let the public know) and the passengers begin to panic but they stop the detonation. Then people hear more about the chemical part and make an emergency landing just in time for everyone to get off, just barely escaping the smoke. Does that sound familiar to anyone?
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: Anyone know this movie? - Jun 28, 2004 05:48
At some point in this movie, did the villain take a hostage and one cop shoots the hostage in order to make the villain drop her?
matthayter700

• Total Posts : 25
RE: Anyone know this movie? - Jun 28, 2004 11:51

At some point in this movie, did the villain take a hostage and one cop shoots the hostage in order to make the villain drop her?

Not that I remember. I think I only saw the last part of the movie, but that part does sound like something that would be in the movie. Thanks for responding. :)

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll