Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New Whiplash game for PS2 and Xbox!!
kierkool

• Total Posts : 1
New Whiplash game for PS2 and Xbox!! - Feb 17, 2004 18:46
To all you gamers out there, read this! There is a new wicked game comming out at the end of feburary called Whiplash! It will be out on Ps2 and Xbox! Goto there new game site to play wicked mini games and find out kool information, there site URL is : [link=]www.whiplashgame.com[/link].I think this game is gonna be a huge hit because its such a kool game for all ages, it has a great storyline about two crazy animals chained together who escape from an animal testing lab called Genron but first they have to free all the other animals there and destroy as much as they can to try and drive Genron to bankruptcy! A great 10/10 from me hope you get this game and enjoy it yourself!
Gamer

• Total Posts : 160
RE: New Whiplash game for PS2 and Xbox!! - Feb 18, 2004 12:55
lol well the premise sounds... interesting.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: New Whiplash game for PS2 and Xbox!! - Feb 20, 2004 19:11
Its been out in the states for a while now. In my opinion its pretty decent, and its the newest concept on a platform game in a long time. Not quite 10/10, more like 7/10, but thats my thought, and my scale is really tough. So, first a voodoo doll (Voodoo Vince) and now lab animals. I' m really hoping for more unique platformer concept like these, it' s about time. Also, Spanx (the Weasle) is in another odd yet fun concept game called Mad Dash Racing (XBox). Try it, its like cart racing without carts.
< Message edited by immortaldanmx -- 2/20/2004 7:13:08 PM >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message